All-Star Ucdf Pot Of Gold Nationals March 19-20

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Um I'd just like to point out that the top three limited coed teams were all separated by 0.01 ... Wow.

Sparks - 9.51
USA Wildcats - 9.50
Pro Athletics - 9.49

Did Cheer Factor Small Senior not compete on Sunday? The results sheet says their Sunday score was a 0.00?

Did Cheer Factor Small Senior not compete on Sunday? The results sheet says their Sunday score was a 0.00?

Pretty sure they didn't. I didn't see them, but thought I might have just missed them... But nobody else I talked to saw them. Hope it wasn't because of an injury or something...

Pretty sure they didn't. I didn't see them, but thought I might have just missed them... But nobody else I talked to saw them. Hope it wasn't because of an injury or something...
Aww that's too bad. I'm sure they were looking for that Partial bid! Hopefully it wasn't due to any injuries!

And I didn't get vids :(
Figures on the one weekend when basically all the teams looked amazing I forget my camera.

Um I'd just like to point out that the top three limited coed teams were all separated by 0.01 ... Wow.

Sparks - 9.51
USA Wildcats - 9.50
Pro Athletics - 9.49

okay, I know I am not up to date this new fangled math you kids use, but isn't the difference between 9.51 and 9.49 actually .02 and not .01?

Sparks - 9.51
USA Wildcats - 9.50
Pro Athletics - 9.49

Actually Sparks and USA were even closer...the computers couldn't round to the thousanth of a point for some reason.

okay, I know I am not up to date this new fangled math you kids use, but isn't the difference between 9.51 and 9.49 actually .02 and not .01?
I think they meant like 1st and 2nd was separated by .01 and then 2nd and 3rd was separated by .01.

So can we just talk about all those injuries... That was insane!! And the fact that people didn't get out of there until 11:30!! I feel bad, it isn't the competition companies fault.. But I have a feeling alot of people are going to blame them..

Yeah, I was having flashbacks to the Spirit Cheer competition in Worcester, MA a few years ago :\
Felt like most of the injuries were freak accidents... I've never seen some of those things happen before.

Back