All-Star Ucdf Pot Of Gold Nationals March 19-20

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

The WORST comepetition by FAR !!!
I dont think not one team will go back next year, or every again!!!

To be fair, this is the first time that this has been a bid-giving, 2-day comp in Hartford. Up until now it's always been a much smaller one day at Twin River in RI.

To be fair, this is the first time that this has been a bid-giving, 2-day comp in Hartford. Up until now it's always been a much smaller one day at Twin River in RI.

I think evey company deserves to fix what was wrong with their comps...Battle fixed their new venue this year as it was a horror last year. The only comp that is consistantly bad is Spirit Cheer in Hartford CT (bid comp) The producer is always comping teams for free to come back because of being dissatisfied the previous year. It was so disorganized from running hours late to messing up scoring with bids at stake...now some BIG programs are not returning with all of their teams...just going to bring their Senior 5's for bids...shame shame Spirit Cheer, get it together!!!!!

I think evey company deserves to fix what was wrong with their comps...Battle fixed their new venue this year as it was a horror last year. The only comp that is consistantly bad is Spirit Cheer in Hartford CT (bid comp) The producer is always comping teams for free to come back because of being dissatisfied the previous year. It was so disorganized from running hours late to messing up scoring with bids at stake...now some BIG programs are not returning with all of their teams...just going to bring their Senior 5's for bids...shame shame Spirit Cheer, get it together!!!!!

I was there that weekend, but my team didn't compete. TERRIBLE! The worst.

I know we will never bring our teams back to this competition. It was poorly run and we had a few other issues while there. The judges were giving critiques to our Special Needs kids like fix motions and timing off :( We really just want these athletes to have fun and go out there! During the second awards session they over packed the stage and one of them got stepped on when they had everyone stand up to dance, left the floor crying.
The warm-up area was a mess, no one could answer questions, they ran pretty far behind schedule, sportsmanship issues to the point where they had shut down the VIP viewing area for a bit until parents complained so much, the head judge was having problems explaining the deductions. We've been with UCF since they started a few years ago, going to most of their competitions, but it's been one of the only times (besides the Spirit Cheer comp) that our parents actually requested never to attend it again.

Back