Uk's First Cheerleading Documentary - Cheer: The British Way

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Stamped Entertainment released a lyric video for Ruby's cheer mix!
They'll be releasing Unity Black's mix on 10th February :shaka:

The episodes take forever to come out tho it's hard to remember what happened on the previous one!

I enjoy it just wish it was more regular!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Episode 10 - Heart of England
Wow, feels so long since the last episode. Unity Blacks season debut!

Heart of England usually takes place on Loughborough university campus, but due to local flooding back in Feb, the whole event was moved to the LG Arena, which is about 40miles away. Firstly, massive snaps to the ep - Future Cheer - for pulling it out of the bag last minute, but secondly, the comp was such a success at the new venue that it will be taking place at the LG Arena next year too! This is great news as HoE is an extremely popular regionals comp, and consistently sells out leaving many disappointed spectators every year. However the LG Arena has a capacity of thousands!

Black's full routine

Ruby's full routine

Ruby's full routine (multi-cam)

I think they said somewhere that the episodes will now be fortnightly

Confession: I had to look up what fortnightly meant #americanprobz lol. I have heard it before, it's just not a word that is used here so I forgot what it meant haha (we say biweekly). But I really enjoy watching this series!

Reactions: Ren
Confession: I had to look up what fortnightly meant #americanprobz lol. I have heard it before, it's just not a word that is used here so I forgot what it meant haha (we say biweekly). But I really enjoy watching this series!

I didn't even realise that it wasn't used in the states until I was watching an episode of how I met your mother last night and they made a reference to it. Weeeiiird!

Yess.. I also had to look up what "fortnightly" meant lol.
I had never heard that word before.

I didn't even realise that it wasn't used in the states until I was watching an episode of how I met your mother last night and they made a reference to it. Weeeiiird!

I know! It's always so interesting to me to see the differences in words we use. I think there was a thread about it at some point too.

Back