All-Star Ultimate Cheer And Dance Comp- Nyc

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jul 13, 2010
Schedule is up. Is this the competition hosted by Nastia?
51343a293b5229f3acc6b7154835aaa9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

so it's essentially a world cup showcase with a small handful of prep teams thrown in? interesting.

I thought Nastia's event was called something else? but if this is it, kind of makes sense since she visited WC twice this season, that they'd be attending... without them there wouldn't be a competition lol

It seems pretty pointless for all the WC teams to go and compete against practically no one. I'd probably be pretty upset to have to pay money and go to this right before Christmas to win be default...

It seems pretty pointless for all the WC teams to go and compete against practically no one. I'd probably be pretty upset to have to pay money and go to this right before Christmas to win be default...

True -- but it's still extra practice.

I also wonder ... I judged a two days competition a few weeks ago with only 20 teams in attendance. So basically the competition was a total of four hours over two days.. Luckily it was at a nice indoor waterpark resort.. but still .. as an EP.. wouldn't you be losing money by hosting this competition..

We may attend just because we live in the city and we have friends on WC. We'll see what time our brunch is over.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Very pleasantly surprised. I've been to some first time comps that were horrible. This one had it together, from a spectator's POV at least. Everything was pretty much on time, the venue was not cramped, there was a spectator viewing area. The lines for food and drink were kind of long, but they did not check bags, and I brought water and snacks in with us.

Back