Updated To Latest Board Software, Any Issues?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

HELP @King !!!! the only way I can post is to hit reply and it posts, and then I have to go in and edit the post to add my comment. I can not open threads, reply to posts or message anyone.

I was having the same problem in Chrome on my Mac. I had to switch to a different browser. I know other users have had the same problem.

However, I'm typing this on Chrome on my Mac so it would appear it's no longer a problem for me.

I was having the same problem in Chrome on my Mac. I had to switch to a different browser. I know other users have had the same problem.

However, I'm typing this on Chrome on my Mac so it would appear it's no longer a problem for me.

Thank you, I will give it a try. It is driving me crazy. I kept putting off getting help figuring that it would eventually end, but I am at the point that I want to throw the computer across the room :)

I have had others complain and I can't replicate it. I'm sorry. Make sure your browser is the latest version.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not sure if I'm the only one but I'm getting most (I think) notifications but not all. I've only noticed by reading through threads and seeing tags or responses I never got a notification on. It's been happening for a week or so. I'm using an iPhone with Safari. Haven't logged in from my computer in a couple of weeks so I don't know if it's doing it from there.

Not sure if I'm the only one but I'm getting most (I think) notifications but not all. I've only noticed by reading through threads and seeing tags or responses I never got a notification on. It's been happening for a week or so. I'm using an iPhone with Safari. Haven't logged in from my computer in a couple of weeks so I don't know if it's doing it from there.
Have the same issue on and off for a long time with the app but everything seems to be okay using the web based forum.

@King did you or tapatalk disable the 'signature' option?

I still have it enabled but it no longer shows up when I post.

**Long time lurker, first time poster**

Edited to add: It shows up on this post but hasn't been showing on other recent posts. Odd.

Tapatalk changing features.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back