OT Us Secret Classic

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Nov 8, 2011
Any gym fans watching? I think podium training starts tomorrow. I'll try and find a link because I believe it will be streamed on Universal Sports or on USAG's YouTube channel.

I'm excited to see Simone Biles, MyKayla Skinner, Brenna Dowell, and Lexie Priessman. Particularly Skinner because she has so much difficulty and has also improved a lot on her form and execution. Also Lexie because I want to see how the gym change affected her.

Any thoughts?

Podium training and juniors are being streamed on Live | 2014 Secret U.S. Classic. Junior PT starts at 9 EST tomorrow morning, senior PT at 11 EST, Hopes competition at 330 pm EST. Junior competition is streamed Saturday afternoon at 2 pm EST and seniors will compete on Universal Sports at 730 pm EST.

My biggest wish is that Brenna can hit cleanly (especially on bars). Of course I want to see Simone and Kyla. Since there are so many juniors this year, the Rio eligible juniors are competing with the seniors and I'm most excited to see Norah Flatley. I love gymnastics so much :)

Definitely excited! My girls got to meet Simone Biles. She was so sweet and kind. And she is all muscle! So, talented and a hard worker! We are rooting for her! :)

Has anyone been watching podium training this morning? I watched the last 45 minutes and it was all vault. I was really hoping I'd get a preview of some other events, especially because most of the juniors do the same vault. I can only watch so many iffy yurchenko fulls! I'm hoping senior training will include some other camera angles.

Has anyone been watching podium training this morning? I watched the last 45 minutes and it was all vault. I was really hoping I'd get a preview of some other events, especially because most of the juniors do the same vault. I can only watch so many iffy yurchenko fulls! I'm hoping senior training will include some other camera angles.

I watched a little bit of it today. Did you not try switching to the other floors to see the other events? or were they already over by the time you tuned in? Vault was the default stream when I went to view

Seniors is later today

ETA: Nevermind. Seniors is now. The viewer on the US Classic website never switched but the streams are on youtube

Last edited:
I watched a little bit of it today. Did you not try switching to the other floors to see the other events? or were they already over by the time you tuned in? Vault was the default stream when I went to view

Seniors is later today

ETA: Nevermind. Seniors is now. The viewer on the US Classic website never switched but the streams are on youtube
It was because I was on an iPad. Now that I'm on my computer I have the option to switch between events. Thanks!

My CP did gymnastics with Madi Rau when they were 4-5 yo. She is amazing!!

Mommy to 2 kiddos! One J5 CP and one 4th grade Football player ! Help me now!

The Fierce Board App!

Anyone else watching the juniors right now? I am madly in love with little Olivia Dunne's floor choreo

I miss Marooney because she is fierce and she is my favorite. I can't wait to see Norah Flatley I really like watching her.

But is anyone excited because we migh be watching Laney Madsen at the classic next year??
:jawdrop: She's a gymnast? That girl does everything, props to her!

I missed the first rotation but just started the second. I'll have to find hers somewhere.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
She's the youngest competitor today (only 11) but she SELLS her routine! It's incredible.

I also have to recommend Deanne Soza on bars. She is 12 and doing a routine that 99% of our seniors couldn't get through. She may finally give the US some hope on bars.

I've also been pleasantly surprised with all the leotard choices today. It seems like mesh is on trend in gymnastics also, but I really like most of them. Hopefully the seniors keep it up with pretty leos!

:jawdrop: She's a gymnast? That girl does everything, props to her!

She stopped cheering this year and she is training gymnadtic 40 hours a week. Can't wait to see her routines in a couple weeks. And her dad posted on Facebook she is going to national camp in TX in November which is kinda...awesome. I am her biggest fan lol :)

And since it's gymnastic we can talk about her as a minor I guess ? :)

Back