Music Us Weekly

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

chyeeaa: Who are you and what work have you done in this industry.... How perfect are you? that you feel the need to be so judgmental and demanding of what you want (which seemingly is that Chat needs to be a better person, in your eyes)
If Chat wants to continue to do as he is, he can feel free, I'm saying, because apparently he hasn't realized this, if he doesn't realize WHY people don't look at him the same way anymore, or why people have been losing faith in him, he won't succeed, and I want to see someone who has done that much for the industry succeed and continue to make the amazing music he does make. I'm one amongst a group of people who share the same feelings, so I'll say them. I didn't say Chat has to be the person I want him to be, I'm saying, to truly be the person he says he is, and to maintain that reputation, he may not wanna go down the same path he is.

Umm let me tell you something, I wrote a LONG post to put Up... and i decided to delete it, so I just clicked the first smiley face I found because it wouldnt let me delete the entire post... thats why the next post says a bunch of jumbled words!

I believe it.. I really do

Your talking about jabbing people... look what you just wrote to me. I dont know why you are so defensive and attacking me, the last post that i wrote about why I wrote the two posts, smiley face and dsda is true... and you have to go there saying all that nonsense about I don't Care who you are or where you cheered.... Excuse Me... I have been cheering my whole life and MY life NOW is to inspire athletes wherever I travel. Its just not necessary.

You know one side of the story, Obviously the group of haters, which is fine. And how can you tell him that he wont succeed?

Your talking about jabbing people... look what you just wrote to me. I dont know why you are so defensive and attacking me, the last post that i wrote about why I wrote the two posts, smiley face and dsda is true... and you have to go there saying all that nonsense about I don't Care who you are or where you cheered.... Excuse Me... I have been cheering my whole life and MY life NOW is to inspire athletes wherever I travel. Its just not necessary.

You know one side of the story, Obviously the group of haters, which is fine. And how can you tell him that he wont succeed?
well, I'm judging on the lack of support I've seen for SlapFire recently. The only reason there's been buzz about you guys, is because you changed your name. Clever, I must admit, change around the business every couple months, stir up some controversy, get your names back out there, but then revert to your old ways. Notice other music mixers getting MUCH more popular this year? how do you think they do it? not by disrespecting their clients, that was my point.
this is getting off topic. like I said above, I don't know you personally, and have heard very minimally about the person you are, so whatever issues arise there are irrelevant, my post was simply to voice my disgust for the original post of this, and then everyone decided to get all defensive, so I tried to write a post that truly reflected what I felt needed to happen, and if that doesn't happen, I won't lose 10 seconds of sleep over it, but don't you think an athlete, who has other friends and relatives in the cheer world (not undermining the friends and relatives either you or Chat have in this industry) may have something valid to say? don't you think for ONCE the opinions of a working athlete matters? because it seems not to, and it seems that this whole SlapFire, Cheersound, w.e you call yourselves now, business is all about making business for big names, taking credit for everything, and leaving most questions unanswered, then come onto Fierceboard and complain about how people don't understand, and don't realize the work that's been done by you guys, and don't understand this this and this, and that's not how you deal with people, and considering my friends and I are the people who are the other end of this whole ordeal, it matters to me, and I'll voice my opinion.

CheersSound was alive for 14 years. SlapFire is brand new. The name changed once, a whole new vibe. A group of people, not one. Your opinion is yours to keep. SlapFire will continue to focus on the athletes and amazing customers that it has. Music will be produced and it will be great! We all continue to strive to be the best we can!

Oh... What's your order number?..... Exaclty.

SlapFire has full roseter for this season, so we'll just let the clients who have no problems with SlapFire speak for our professionalism and products. Sit back and relax kids, It's gonna be fun ride this season. Buckle Up!

a comment like this really isn't needed, there's genuine discussion happening here and you bring even more immaturity to the table, thanks, but no thanks.

While I'm inclined to agree with you that the truck was immature...I really don't see any "genuine discussion" happening here. So I think I'm even more inclined to agree with the statement the truck made, immature or not.

Since there are only 3 or 4 of you participating in this so-called genuine discussion...take it to PM. You're only serving to make yourselves ALL look immature and unprofessional.

As for owing anyone anything? What are you taking about? I've chose not to work with certain teams for good reason that are mine. I do not owe anyone anything and the customers that I have continued to help over the past 14 years are my testament.

Wait...you have choosen to not work with certain teams for good reason but you still took their money and never gave them your service they paid for?? Sorry but with the logic you are using that you do not owe them anything you must have failed any beginner business class or even failed at basic common sense. How do you say you don't owe people anything when they have paid for things only to never recieve what they paid for?? Are you really that dense and that full of yourself to think there is nothing wrong with that? If so I truly feel sorry for you.

I don't care what you have done to help the industry, your attitude is the reason you don't get the respect you should get. To complain about it yet not make any change is your own fault. You are a great music mixer, one of the best around, but posts like this and backhanded insults you will never get the respect you think you deserve.

Oh and to the little girlfriend who follows around trying to backup the arguements only by digging a deeper hole, I think he is a big boy and can fight his own battles.

Wait...you have choosen to not work with certain teams for good reason but you still took their money and never gave them your service they paid for?? Sorry but with the logic you are using that you do not owe them anything you must have failed any beginner business class or even failed at basic common sense. How do you say you don't owe people anything when they have paid for things only to never recieve what they paid for?? Are you really that dense and that full of yourself to think there is nothing wrong with that? If so I truly feel sorry for you.

I don't care what you have done to help the industry, your attitude is the reason you don't get the respect you should get. To complain about it yet not make any change is your own fault. You are a great music mixer, one of the best around, but posts like this and backhanded insults you will never get the respect you think you deserve.

Oh and to the little girlfriend who follows around trying to backup the arguements only by digging a deeper hole, I think he is a big boy and can fight his own battles.

Just wait for the music. We gotta song coming out addressing this situation. I love all of the inspiration. Thanks! Stay tuned for the new Anthemz, Vocalz Stylez that you can buy, SlapFire Anthemz 2011-2012 on Itunes, and many other great products that will continue to push this industry foward. Joop!

This thread is so disappointing. I'm a mom. No, not @Just-a-Mom , but just a mom. I'm a cool mom, though. And before I knew who in the world @SlapFire was, I liked the music I heard. When I found out all the music I liked was Chat's, I thought Wow! This guy is awesome!

And then "this guy" started this thread. Wish I hadn't seen it.

Sad day.

Back