Music Us Weekly

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Apr 6, 2011
Fierceboards is like the NEW Tabloids. Haha

One minute, they love you, then next, they hate you. Either way, it's an obsession and I LOVE chasing the hearts. I love it when the same people who are eating my left overs were the same people begging for help. People say things about this industry and how fake everyone is, but noone is as fake as them Chompaz that wait for my ideas and then eat em up. But that's okay, cause someone's gotta do it. There would be no level of music school if i didn't approach certain babies and give them the idea and set up on how to even have a school at NCA 2009. There wouldn't be a Music Machine if I didn't have the Routine Wizard first. (Respect to CMS for at least telling me he was going to make one) There wouldn't be CheerLive if I didn't start CheerSPN and CheerMTV with Christian Muniz. There wouldn't be anyone even thinking about online cheerleading competitions if I didn't go for Ultimate Cheer Idol. So much that yall don't even know, but it's okay, Cause I do these things with my own money, time, and vision. I love this industrry and this Industry saved my Life and I will always conitnue to push foward for to see those 20-36 kids smiling from cheek to cheek once they kill that routine. Remember, your hate, your love, your fake attitudes only hurt yourself, cause you can take it all from me, but you can't take God's Love and that's the only thing I work for.

Chat, I find it hard to take this post seriously. You do get a LOT of credit in this industry for paving the way, especially in music, and maybe some people don't acknowledge the other things you do, but there are other ways of going about it. People don't disrespect you because of the work you do, it's because of posts like this that they do, that show your lack of professional attitude and immaturity that has made you somewhat of a joke in the industry. No one has doubted that you do good work, no one has doubted that you have done a lot for the producers of today, even including CheerLive, but maybe for once in your career (I'm speaking from the last 3 seasons, I have no opinion before that), act professional, deliver what you said you would, and be the person that other people WANT to acknowledge and WANT to look to for inspiration, instead of the person that fires back at criticisms with insults about their appearance and their personal life.

With any situation there are always two sides. Without dark there is no light. People are going to have opinions, people are going to love you and hate you, bash you and praise you. Chat is about letting the truth out and making a difference, in everything that he does.... Admitting to his "wrongs" and stating what he has done "right." I believe there is a certain level of professionalism due in any industry and sometimes with such a creative state of mind, it weighs over the side of organization. Which is why SlapFire hired a great group of people to help with organization and communication.

I believe that the topic "US Weekly" does prove to be true often in this industry, Look at the craze when Maddie Gardner fell at Worlds. Its the nature of the industry, especially in cheerleading, people are going to talk, speculate, criticize and then criticize again....

*As far as the comment made towards Rudags,I believe it was directed towards his personality.

JMO

<3 CHEEEEEEERRRRRRR - Shout out to WC Shooting Stars 2012!!!!! Get it Girls!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Thanks Big Red for your insight. And no need to defend your boy-toy in what you "beleive" he meant by ugly. As Ive stated, thats calling the kettle black, whether its meant by appearence, personality, or any other meaning. And if either of you think anything you say can get to me, thats funny. I could care less what someone who wore out their welcome in the industry.

Jennifer, as far as you go, I have no issues with you. I understand your just defending your 'friends' like most do on here. I think your professional for the most part and have a great reputation from others in the industry. However, saying that "Chat is about letting the truth out and making a difference" is libel if Ive ever seen it.

I have nothing against you Jennifer, as I don't know you or anything you've ever done that would lead me to form an opinion of you, but there's a right way to go about "letting the truth out" and a wrong way, and a man like Chat, who is preaching himself as this inspiration in the cheer world, this industry leader, and this person who has paved the way for what we have today, should know the right way, and he apparently doesn't. I understand his relation to you, so I understand you would want to defend him, however this is for no other member of SlapFire to talk about, this is for no personal friends or family members of Chat's to address, it's his responsibility and his only. Chat has, over the few years I have been involved in the cheerleading world extensively, proved to be very unreliable at times, and when faced with criticism, or when someone calls him out for his lack of professionalism, he backfires with personal comments and jabs (granted, this is the first time I have seen such blatent immaturity). I've never personally done business with Chat(you, if he reads this), and criticize that fact if you want, afterall I don't know how well calling me ugly would go, but I'm sure you'll try that to, but I know many coaches who have, and know of the numerous stories about how he runs his business, and to top that off, now a "professional" and a grown man is coming online and bashing someone based solely off of appearance, calling someone ugly has nothing to do with personality.
Take some advice Chat, if you want to win an argument, prove people wrong, show the cheer world that you are past your days of not replying, of not delivering, and of immaturity, and show them you can represent your titles you have given yourself appropriately, maybe earn back the respect you once had.

I think Chat does really good work. And I strongly believe he inspires alot of other DJ's out there who are still rising to promote there businesses.

However I agree with "chyeeaaa69". "Actions speak louder than words". And unfortunately a few good and simple acts of genuineness such as admitting to your "wrongs" don't null and void years and years of unfulfilled promises and unprofessional acts that got him there in the first place. Nor do I consider it an act of professionalism that he "apologized". I think it's nice and humane to apologize and be remorseful. However the "professional" thing to do (even to this day) would have been to refund everyone there money (such as FamousRudags) for not pulling through on orders, whether it be voice overs or music. This way when it's all said and done, the only thing people can say is "Chat took a long time, but he was too busy and refunded out money", despite the length of time it took... Leaving programs without music while not refunding there full payed amount of money so they can find a means to rectify the situation, not delivering voice overs to people who paid (esp since he gave away free ones earlier), and not maintaining on cheer music you've already done is quite simply a poor sense of humanity. People are struggling to make ends meet these days and are pouring money into cheerleading programs for their kids JUST to make them happy (I'm not getting into an economic debate here; I'm simply pointing out the importance of financial stability for families). The very least you could do is give the money back to them if you haven't, nor intend to do your "job".

I used to respect Chat and his work alot. But much of what he's saying now is beginning to make me question his integrity. If he's saying this industry saved his life and he does it for the cheerleaders, then why not give them back their money since you didn't fulfill your obligations to the industry or cheerleaders? You want all this credit for inspiring/starting/patenting numerous companies, yet you can't maintain nor sustain your customer relationships (which is the most basic foundational concept for any business; customer relation). You want people to recognize the positive things you've done... But not only do you lack the conviction to openly acknowledge ALL the wrongs you've committed, but also you lack the courage to set them "right". Starting new companies, asking for recognition, and begging for support set's nothing right... It only show's people that you are greedy for attention.

Maddie Garner dropping at Worlds received publicity because it was the act that may/may not have costed CEA a world championship (not to mention there's a sense of irony behind it from 2 years ago). Not only is that "cheerl industry nature", but it's also "human" nature as well. She's popular as is the team she cheers on... --With a great name, come's great responsibility-- However being the "popular kid" on the cheerleading floor has nothing to do with the reputation Chat's built with his lack of business ethics and professionalism... I think the "US Weekly" or "New Tabloids" is a very deceptive and unprofessional metaphor/simile to use, esp in this situation. Quite simply another means to demand attention by being the person who cried "wolf"...

Personality or appearance, self-appointing yourself as an important figure in this industry and then calling someone ugly on a public forum like this is not smart. A little self control (and again... professionalism) could have avoided that conflict (although I do feel that FamousRudags could have practiced some self-restraint as well).

I think it's great that "ImBigRed" is supporting him. However there is a fine line between "support" and "encouragement" in this situation. I believe you're encouraging him to think it's "OK" to do what he's done, just as long he doesn't do it again... Definitely not a good thing to encourage from the start. If you really want to help and "support" him, I would suggest giving him professional "support" and advice, such as "refund their money", "do their music and voice overs" even 1-2-3 years later. This way, not only are you growing as a company, but aside it adds to your ethics and morals as well... I think he should have focused giving ALL those free voice overs and quality mixes to teams that deserved them in the first place; those that were in line first; those that have paid and still have yet to receive them to this day.

I wouldn't be surprised if Chat's not asking himself "how come I'm not getting the recognition I deserve"... I leave you with this question...

Did you ever come to the realization that perhaps you are...?

‎_______________ ¶___
| The STFU Truck ||l ""|""\__,_
| _____________|||__|__|__|]
(@)@)*********(@)(@)**(@)

‎_______________ ¶___
| The STFU Truck ||l ""|""\__,_
| _____________|||__|__|__|]
(@)@)*********(@)(@)**(@)

a comment like this really isn't needed, there's genuine discussion happening here and you bring even more immaturity to the table, thanks, but no thanks.

Good points from all of you. But. Unless you've done business with me personally, then you don't know. I am not as professional as most people would like me to be. I am as professional as any other artist trying to do what they love. (ie: Eminem)I don't love the business side of things, but I love working for the kids and the art of music production. That's why I've hired a production/ business manager to help with my actual business. I just want to make music that inspires and creates an enviroment that helps kids think for themselves. This is my conviction and my ministry.

As for owing anyone anything? What are you taking about? I've chose not to work with certain teams for good reason that are mine. I do not owe anyone anything and the customers that I have continued to help over the past 14 years are my testament.

SlapFire is a whole new company that is making strides like no other person mixing music. We've had an amazing start and there's no one that's gonna stop us from creating the first High Volume, High Quality, Cheerleading music production team. It's never been done like this and we're just getting started. I'm not going anywhere, SlapFire's not going anywhere, and our products will speak for themselves, just like our customers. You think you know, but you really don't know. Ignorance is not bliss, so keep watching and following, as you do now, and hang on to every syllable, because SlapFire is going to bring the Heat kidz.

Noone's perfect, but I strive to be a better person everyday. You should try it, maybe you'll get a job that fulfills your life like mine.

Good points from all of you. But. Unless you've done business with me personally, then you don't know. I am not as professional as most people would like me to be. I am as professional as any other artist trying to do what they love. (ie: Eminem)I don't love the business side of things, but I love working for the kids and the art of music production. That's why I've hired a production/ business manager to help with my actual business. I just want to make music that inspires and creates an enviroment that helps kids think for themselves. This is my conviction and my ministry.

As for owing anyone anything? What are you taking about? I've chose not to work with certain teams for good reason that are mine. I do not owe anyone anything and the customers that I have continued to help over the past 14 years are my testament.

SlapFire is a whole new company that is making strides like no other person mixing music. We've had an amazing start and there's no one that's gonna stop us from creating the first High Volume, High Quality, Cheerleading music production team. It's never been done like this and we're just getting started. I'm not going anywhere, SlapFire's not going anywhere, and our products will speak for themselves, just like our customers. You think you know, but you really don't know. Ignorance is not bliss, so keep watching and following, as you do now, and hang on to every syllable, because SlapFire is going to bring the Heat kidz.

Noone's perfect, but I strive to be a better person everyday. You should try it, maybe you'll get a job that fulfills your life like mine.

I respect what you say, and am glad you took the time to say it, however the main issue I have with this, and maybe it wasn't clearly stated, you actually may have just made worse. Also to re-iterate a post above, a simple apology or explanation is not enough, so this matter won't simply be solved overnight.
My issue is this Chat, you say you inspire, you say you're a leader, and no one doubts that, but the fact that you have to hire a business manager to, as I'm getting from it, basically deal with the public while you mix music is somewhat disheartening. Chat, you are much like athletes in this sport like Bucky, Lil B, Whitney, etc. who are all inspirations, people that other people strive to be, not just because of their talents, but also because of the person they are. If you are so concerned with maintaining this image of being an inspiration, and a role model, the last thing you need is someone else speaking to the public so you don't make an booty out of yourself. THAT is my main issue, that's why I commented, and that's why your actions (whether I've dealt with you or not, I'm not stupid) have upset me, not because I personally look up to you (I don't mix music), but because some 14 year old kid, maybe even younger or older, out there in this industry does, and looks to you to not only be a good music mixer, but a good person and role model in life as well. Sure it may sound a bit far fetched, but it's the truth, and more comes along with being an "industry leader" or an "inspiration to music mixers" than just the music you produce, it's the person you are, in this case, the way you deal with criticisms and questions.
Once again, I respect what you've said, and I respect what you do, the mixes you have put out have been nothing less than incredible, but maybe you just haven't, or your ego hasn't allowed you to, get to a place of you having some humility to sit back and look at what you really are in this industry, and take that realization and turn it into you being a true role model, not just with your talents, but with the type of person you are. Also, don't finish your posts with a jab.. you almost got all the way through that without being completely disrespectful, however that last sentence just doesn't sit right with me.

okay now you've pushed my buttons @ImBigRed, and I don't care WHO you are, or who the heck you've cheered for in your life.
don't put a wink face like you just won a war in the most important topic in the world, it doesn't make you more b*****y, or make you any more right. Chat spoke for himself, now if you have something intelligent to add to the conversation, which your first post almost did, please feel free, but don't put a winking face as if you are some grand master of the world who should feel high and mighty after that.

chyeeaa: Who are you and what work have you done in this industry.... How perfect are you? that you feel the need to be so judgmental and demanding of what you want (which seemingly is that Chat needs to be a better person, in your eyes)

Umm let me tell you something, I wrote a LONG post to put Up... and i decided to delete it, so I just clicked the first smiley face I found because it wouldnt let me delete the entire post... thats why the next post says a bunch of jumbled words!

Back