All-Star Usa All Star Nationals Anaheim March

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Sorry everyone, I couldnt really update this weekend. Running the whole time back and forth along with trying to save the battery on an Iphone for the entire day is difficult. I will try to do better next weekend at Athletic Championship.

Sorry everyone, I couldnt really update this weekend. Running the whole time back and forth along with trying to save the battery on an Iphone for the entire day is difficult. I will try to do better next weekend at Athletic Championship.
oh goodness...its next weekend already...you ripped me from denial...:) Good luck to you guys!!!

I have a few placings, the ones that we are in a division with

Large youth 2
1st PCM
2nd American

Mini 2
1st PCM
2nd Excelleration
3rd SCV
4th Premier cheer

Youth 3
1st PCM
2nd Excelleration

Sr 4 coed small (they split this division up into 2 on Saturday)
1st Cheerforce
2nd PCM

Sr 4 coed large
1st Cheerforce
2nd Riptide

Small sr 3
1st SCV
2nd PCM
3rd ?
4th ?
5th ?
6th ?

Tinys
1st SCV
2nd American
3rd PCM
4th HSC
5th Premier
6th ?
7th ?

Jr 3
1st PCM
dont know any others in division

Jr 5
1 st PCM

Jr 2 large
1st ? Cheerforce maybe??
2nd PCM

Feel free to add people....

oh goodness...its next weekend already...you ripped me from denial...:) Good luck to you guys!!!
Thank you, and good luck to you guys also. I know, I think I will have a cheer hangover till it starts all over again. I wanted to say hi to you at spirit sports. My friend and a coach I coach with was a coach at American and she knew who you were and showed me when we walked by, but the hall way was crowed and I didnt want to bug you. Hopefuly one day we will meet up. Good Luck this weekend, you only have 5 days. lol !!!!

Thank you, and good luck to you guys also. I know, I think I will have a cheer hangover till it starts all over again. I wanted to say hi to you at spirit sports. My friend and a coach I coach with was a coach at American and she knew who you were and showed me when we walked by, but the hall way was crowed and I didnt want to bug you. Hopefuly one day we will meet up. Good Luck this weekend, you only have 5 days. lol !!!!
Totally want to say hi...:) Yep...it will be crazy for 39 more days...:) Take care and safe travels..:)

I was just disappointed by quite a bit of poor sportsmanship shown from a lot of different directions this weekend - I was a little caught off guard. Oh - and PARKING!! lol. Other than that, American by far were the best team there without a bid. Very impressive in person. Stealth by far stole the show. Probably the most impressive team of the weekend, with Cheerforce Senior Black close behind. Well, on to next week.

How can an EP who closes registration like a month ago, run out of Jackets? By the 3rd awards ceremony they were telling teams they had run out, well they had some but with 2 more awards ceremonies coming up they didnt want to completely run out. So they would mail them out. WTH?! and since you're almost running out, how do you decide which teams to turn away? Come on U.S.A., very disappointing but not surprising

Back