All-Star Usa All Star Nationals Anaheim March

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

How can an EP who closes registration like a month ago, run out of Jackets? By the 3rd awards ceremony they were telling teams they had run out, well they had some but with 2 more awards ceremonies coming up they didnt want to completely run out. So they would mail them out. WTH?! and since you're almost running out, how do you decide which teams to turn away? Come on U.S.A., very disappointing but not surprising
The decision was random. I find it strange that my daughter's team did not get her jackets, yet other teams at the same award ceremony got theirs. Just a little disappointed - that is half the fun for the kids to wear the jackets when you get them.

The decision was random. I find it strange that my daughter's team did not get her jackets, yet other teams at the same award ceremony got theirs. Just a little disappointed - that is half the fun for the kids to wear the jackets when you get them.
they had teams try on a jacket and write down the sizes sio they can send your jackets to your gym

Stealth ioc6 1st place, grand champions, best stunt pyramid, best choreography.

best stunt choreo and best pyramids! two separate awards!go stealth!

I was just disappointed by quite a bit of poor sportsmanship shown from a lot of different directions this weekend - I was a little caught off guard. Oh - and PARKING!! lol. Other than that, American by far were the best team there without a bid. Very impressive in person. Stealth by far stole the show. Probably the most impressive team of the weekend, with Cheerforce Senior Black close behind. Well, on to next week.

thanks for the compliment andrew! PCM always puts on a great show from top to bottom! love your lower levels as much as i love fantasy and mysterious!

So from the conclusion of this, I am very proud to be a part of Cheerforce's 14 of 18 teams (that we brought) receiving National Titles this weekend :) GREAT WORK CHEERFORCE!!

Congratulations. I also saw that you guys Won Grand Champions and Best Choreography in levels 1, 3, 4, and 5. Great weekend.

Victory Cheer Results
Youth 1 - 3rd place with a very strong routine!
Jr. 2 - National Champions in a division 13 teams deep!!
Jr. 3 - National runners up!
Sr. 1 - National Champions with a tight and polished performance!!
Sr. 2 - National runners up in an extremely tight division only .08 from 1st!!
Sr. 4 - National runners up with an AMAZING come back on day 2!!
Sr. 5 - National runners up - these ladies truly showed what it meant to be a Victory Team as the persevered through an injury backstage and still took the mat and put on an amazing show!!!

Back