All-Star Usa All Star Nationals Anaheim March

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

For sure CF Senior Black for that bid, especially after this weekend. Although it was Nfinity's weekend for a paid bid, Senior Black almost took it from us because of our deductions. They were 3rd in line by the skin of their teeth for that Paid Bid. They hit beautifully day 1 and small bobble day 2! I promise they'll be even more prepared at USA :)

Wishing Internationals could get a bid :( I am rooting for Cheerforce med all girl !! I feel OC does not have the difficulty to rank high at worlds. They do hit a clean routine, but the pyramid is not level 5 to me and very basic all around with their stunting. Love OC and the coaches are my friends , but I feel Cheerforce has the difficulty and will do a lot better at worlds. American would be the next in line for me if they hit a routine 2 days. Day 2 at Jamz was a totally different team and I enjoyed watching them.

To me, OC Black is just an incredibly sharp and extremely talented open 5. CF have by far enough difficulty to place top 5 in their division, that being a key difference between the two.

Back