All-Star Usasf Major Changes

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Instead of standing fulls they will do tuck fulls or tuck doubles.

I think some of it is fine, the Youth 5 rules I agree with, the uniforms changes I agree with, the Internationl age change I agree with, but I do not like limitations and elimination of tumbling skills in senior level 5.

They might as well do away with the SR5 division now because there isn't much difference in the two now.

What did they eliminate in sr5?

I've had more injuries doing tucks than level 5 tumbling. This is crazy.

My Cp's knee problems came from trying to save her stunt while flying! One of the things she has not been able to do w/out aggravating the injury, while rehabbing, is her double! She IS able to do her standing full & toe touch full! Not one time has her knee popped, twisted, or dislocated while she was performing either skill!!!

So again, from someone that has had 1st hand experience w/a child that has been limited to just doing her standing full....HOW IS IT AN ISSUE????

Instead of making all these changes, why not make it necessary for gyms that arent doing proper technique to hire people who can teach it. My daughter is 13 who can throw multiple skills to double with proper form, because she learned proper techniques before advancing. Why punish the skilled kids for gyms that dont teach skills properly. They are punishing all instead of making changes to improve the sport.

Just. Bought. $350. Uniform. For. My. 9-year-old. So now I have to buy another one???

:banghead::eek::help:

In addition to paying to have it altered bc my daughter is so small..even the smallest size doesn't fit. And we just bought one this year too :mad:

inzrps.png

USASF has opened a whole can of worms with that rule on the motions and such men are doing. That can of worms was opened on here a few years back when it was brought up whether men should fly or not.
If USASF wants to take on a sexuality issue, I do not envy them.

Back