All-Star Usasf Worlds Day 1 Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Does anyone know exactly when the large coed finalist announcements are happening in Arena North? I can't find that information anywhere....

Did anyone notice the back spot of the basket at the end of dance on kids spot didn't catch it at all?

Question, If you were a team with 3 stunt groups, and one group did one elite skill and a double down with the other two but then after that only the other two stunts went for the rest of the stunt, would it score well? Like you had your whole squad elite and dismount and then had majority for the rest of the stunts parts, so would it still score?

Question, If you were a team with 3 stunt groups, and one group did one elite skill and a double down with the other two but then after that only the other two stunts went for the rest of the stunt, would it score well? Like you had your whole squad elite and dismount and then had majority for the rest of the stunts parts, so would it still score?

At worlds....who knows? lol

but on the varsity scoresheet you only need most of the athletes to perform 2 elite skills to hit majority, so as long as they hit 2 elites with the 3 groups they would score just fine. I'm sure it was a strategic decision on the coaches part to minimize the groups.

Can anyone tell me who is performing right now in HP? This feed is horrible. It keeps jumping back to large coed routines

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back