All-Star Usasf Worlds Day 1 Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Anyone got a periscope going that you know of? Forgot to buy the feed this year and also on a student budget I can't afford the flocheer prices per month :(

Can anyone tell me who is performing right now in HP? This feed is horrible. It keeps jumping back to large coed routines

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Twisters Elite Hurricanes are on right now. That's weird, my feed has been perfect all day so far.

At worlds....who knows? lol

but on the varsity scoresheet you only need most of the athletes to perform 2 elite skills to hit majority, so as long as they hit 2 elites with the 3 groups they would score just fine. I'm sure it was a strategic decision on the coaches part to minimize the groups.

That's what I figured. TBH I prefer them doing the two skills and then just tumbling or spotting instead of doing straight ups three times lol

Twisters Elite Hurricanes are on right now. That's weird, my feed has been perfect all day so far.

Okay I have them on right now, but I can guarantee that somewhere after their pyramid it'll return to like Coed Elite

Can anyone tell me who is performing right now in HP? This feed is horrible. It keeps jumping back to large coed routines

Indiana Ultimate U5

Back