OT Vacation Locations

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Depends on which area of the world you are looking to go...

I suggest cruises! That way you can do multiple destinations and there are tons of things you can do. They even European cruises which is cool too.

Just throwin out there.

Love cruising so much. Just returned from one today. My family has gone on 9, all have been Caribbean/Bahamas or Mexico but I would like to do a European one some day. It is such a wonderful way to travel

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Love cruising so much. Just returned from one today. My family has gone on 9, all have been Caribbean/Bahamas or Mexico but I would like to do a European one some day. It is such a wonderful way to travel

The food is the best part! We went when I was like 14 and my parents let me and my brother just roam free because we were on a boat, how far could we get? I definitely recommend for parents with teens.

We took our family (children were 12, 14, and 16 at the time) on a 3 week Mediterranean cruise. We went to Spain, Turkey, France, Greece, and Italy. It was absolutely fabulous!! We even had layovers in 3 other countries, so my kids felt like world travelers.
Even though it seems like they were young, they have the best memories from this vacation, and we went with 10 other family members and friends so we pre-booked all our excursions and we went on 8 of them in all, and they all ran around $25 a person because we booked them at a group rate, and got great deals!! The best way to go, for sure!

@jcheermom
Was it really expensive? My boyfriend and I are looking for vacations. My school has one a 7 day trip to London which was a super cheap way to go. However, my boyfriend thinks London is too rainy for him. So he'd love a like that!

Id love to go to Greece!! I can't wait to get finished with school in a year. I want to travel so bad

If you are thinking of staying in the states and like beach vacations look into Destin FL Beautiful area!

Last edited:
If you are thinking of staying in the states and like beach vacations look into Destin FL Beautiful area!

I live about 8 hours from destin. Love it there! I just wanted to see where everyone has traveled too, that's all :)

if you are not looking for sun then the scandinavian countries are pretty beautiful. there are even a few cruises around finland and in the winter time you can go skiing here too.

Back