Varsity All Star Acquires Spirit Celebration

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Honestly the only big EP company left I can think of is Jamz.... We went to Jamz Nationals a few weeks ago and it was one of the best competitions I've ever been to. I told a friend it was too good to be true, and I wondered when Varsity would scoop it up.

Epic Brands? They have a lot of comps along the East Coast.

Honestly the only big EP company left I can think of is Jamz.... We went to Jamz Nationals a few weeks ago and it was one of the best competitions I've ever been to. I told a friend it was too good to be true, and I wondered when Varsity would scoop it up.
Thanks so much. We try every year to make it a bigger better event. next year in 2018 we are excited to separate our event into 2 events with all teams competing in the Orleans arena in Las Vegas, Nevada
JAMZ D2/Small Gym national Championship- February 16-17, 2018
JAMZ D1 All Star National Championship- February 18-19, 2018

And we are proudly an independent and I don't see us changing that anytime soon.

I so wish that Champions League had taken off and I'm still holding out hope that they will continue to turn things around. It seems like once they parted ways with the prior EP things improved a lot.

Does Jamz share scores, transparency with scores?

Yes. At every competition, we got a breakdown of the division and could compare every single part of the scoresheet and see where we fell. All scores are posted in their results online in every division as well.

Scoring is also very consistent. I could predict very accurately where we would score at every competition, and never had an issue.

Back