High School Varsity Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

My high school team is getting GK uniforms. I know most people think of them as all star only, but I LOVE the design and cannot wait to see it in person. The budget was less than Varsity, and the quality is better than a lot of the other companies. We need something that will last and look great on the floor, and GK did it.

How about for a non-competition high school team? Would the white work well with that? Some of the girls are really wanting white.
The white at Rebel is not dingy. I wonder if there was an issue with how the uniform was laundered? The white bodyflex on our competition uniforms is nice and bright and looks amazing on the floor!

I am thinking about going in the Rebel direction. We've always done Varsity, but I want competition uniforms that are a long sleeve top with a sleek look. Varsity's prices for those types are so far out of my limited price range. Rebel seems price appealing.. I'm just worried about quality. Not a lot of people in our area have Rebel unis. Would you mind posting a picture of your team's uniforms!?

Jessica - Rebel offers free prototypes so you can see the uniform in person before committing to ordering. We own and manage our own vertically integrated manufacturing facility - so our pricing is very competitive but trust me, our lower pricing does not equal lower quality! We control every aspect of our production, it's all done under one roof; the quality, level of customization and intricacy of design is all unmatched in the industry. I would love the opportunity to make your team a free prototype so you can see the uniform in person and have an athlete try it on. Are you already in touch with an account manager at Rebel?

Jessica - Rebel offers free prototypes so you can see the uniform in person before committing to ordering. We own and manage our own vertically integrated manufacturing facility - so our pricing is very competitive but trust me, our lower pricing does not equal lower quality! We control every aspect of our production, it's all done under one roof; the quality, level of customization and intricacy of design is all unmatched in the industry. I would love the opportunity to make your team a free prototype so you can see the uniform in person and have an athlete try it on. Are you already in touch with an account manager at Rebel?

Thank you!! I had no idea about the prototype. I think this would make my girls comfortable. My regional rep is Michele Randon. I have an email into her.. I appreciate your response!

I'm almost positive that my school ordered our new uniforms from Varsity this year and we have stones going down the sleeves...

Do you know what material it is?
I'm pretty sure they are the motion flex material. They are due to come in by the end of next week so I can post a picture to show you. Yet again, I'm not 100% that it is a Varsity brand but my school has been loyal to Varsity for about 10 years and the style looks very similar to those Varsity makes.

10nvxgh.jpg

ETA: This is a Varsity Brand uni with rhinestones along the sleeves.

10nvxgh.jpg

ETA: This is a Varsity Brand uni with rhinestones along the sleeves.
The reason you could get the rhinestones was because it wasn't a polyester/similar to polyester material they were being attached to. That was the OP's problem! Love that style of uniform you have!

My schools varsity team got new uniforms this year (which I'm pretty upset about because I looovvveeeddd their old uniforms) they're the power fit material from varsity and they fit so badly, does anyone else have this problem? The shell is ginormous on a lot of the girls and the skirt does a weird almost like the jetsons skirt flare out

My schools varsity team got new uniforms this year (which I'm pretty upset about because I looovvveeeddd their old uniforms) they're the power fit material from varsity and they fit so badly, does anyone else have this problem? The shell is ginormous on a lot of the girls and the skirt does a weird almost like the jetsons skirt flare out
That sounds like bad sizing all around.

Aw that makes me sad to hear that. I have two powerful uniforms and both fit me like a glove. Did your rep size your girls or did you do it yourself?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back