Verified Accounts

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I have more people waiting to confirm being my friend on facebook than i have friends. i rarely look at who is my friend on there anymore. im terrible.

I rarely use FB anymore, except to play games...which for some reason relaxes me when I struggle with my insomnia.

Anyway, if you want to verify me, I'm down. If not, then I'll just keep pretending to be Wendy lol

I kind of like the idea of verifying parents in some way. Maybe not as official but maybe that will cut down on people trying to tell parents they are incorrect about issues at their gym or with their child which they are clearly more informed about. (i.e. certain posters saying Susie XYZ is supposedly trying out for Team A when they don't know they are actually talking to Susie XYZ's mom) Maybe that's an issue for another day but just a thought... Cut down on extraneous conversation.

Possibly, but some of that will always happen.

Let me verify me right now! I was the owner of XPA in Madison. We recently moved to Florida. We were looking at opening a gym in Lakeland, however we took a drive to Clearwater for beach time and seen that Brandon is 20 minutes from home. I respect Peter very much and said I want my girls to be a part of the Brandon family. So now I am a full time judge. I am certified in just about all aspects, will be at the SW USASF meeting for my USASF safety judge testing. I am very much in favor of making this a sport. I am for a unified scoring system. I am an ordained minister, I do choreography and clinics. I am for crop tips and bling, Britney Spears is awesome music in any routine and so is David Guetta. My name is Chad Mulkey. Need anymore info, ask me. Also I am the only minister I know with tattoos and earrings. Most importantly, Angi Dunham and Amy Clark are the hardest working people I know in this industry. They deserve much love!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Let me verify me right now! I was the owner of XPA in Madison. We recently moved to Florida. We were looking at opening a gym in Lakeland, however we took a drive to Clearwater for beach time and seen that Brandon is 20 minutes from home. I respect Peter very much and said I want my girls to be a part of the Brandon family. So now I am a full time judge. I am certified in just about all aspects, will be at the SW USASF meeting for my USASF safety judge testing. I am very much in favor of making this a sport. I am for a unified scoring system. I am an ordained minister, I do choreography and clinics. I am for crop tips and bling, Britney Spears is awesome music in any routine and so is David Guetta. My name is Chad Mulkey. Need anymore info, ask me. Also I am the only minister I know with tattoos and earrings. Most importantly, Angi Dunham and Amy Clark are the hardest working people I know in this industry. They deserve much love!

I feel like there should've been a tag line...I am Chad Mulkey, and I approve this post ;)

Also, Justin, Jeremy and Les are amazing. When you have a question they take time, which they don't have much of, and talk with you. That's a great quality.

Just writing isn't enough. Working on the process now.

I will disagree with the idea that your avatar has to be you or your cp if you are a parent. There are plenty of people on here who know my real name, have met me and cp in person and whom I text or message on a regular basis, but I don't feel the need to advertise to the world where I live or what gym cp cheers at. If a moderator wants to call me to verify me, I am all for that. Posting pictures, not so much.

I will disagree with the idea that your avatar has to be you or your cp if you are a parent. There are plenty of people on here who know my real name, have met me and cp in person and whom I text or message on a regular basis, but I don't feel the need to advertise to the world where I live or what gym cp cheers at. If a moderator wants to call me to verify me, I am all for that. Posting pictures, not so much.

Though as a parent I don't think it does much to verify you or any parent. IDK what it really accomplishes.

Back