Verified Accounts

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

For quite a long time, I assumed NJ Coach + an avi of a black woman with long hair meant that you had to be Theapia Best!
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!! I love that!!!!..............:fro: When I first saw that, I thought what is Wendy Williams doing on here??? Is she collecting for Hot Topics??? Haaaaa again!!!!

On the cheer forum that we have here in the UK (which has a huge problem with anon posters) you can be verified. It's pretty irrelevant though because only about ten people actually have an account. The rest are all just posting anon :(

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

On the cheer forum that we have here in the UK (which has a huge problem with anon posters) you can be verified. It's pretty irrelevant though because only about ten people actually have an account. The rest are all just posting anon :(

It is why we have the newbie section for at least 3 days (cuts down on accounts just being created to post crap) and then are adding Verified accounts.

The perception is that Fierce Board is this wild place, but honestly as far as forums go it is well maintained and quite stable. Twitter is WAY worse.

To verify we are a parent..we should just have to show a credit card statement that shows how much money we no longer have ;)

This is a separate discussion, but maybe there is a need for some form of parent verification in the future.

(I get what you are trying to do here though I have come to realize there is a legitimate issue with parent section access that should be addressed at some point.)

I whined enough and @king caved![/ You should have been verified first!!! I have never read a post of yours that was negative, it's always encouraging and I truly believe you have the sport's best interest at heart! Plus your a Bama fan! That's a shoe in! I am having to cope being surrounded by Gator neighbors everywhere!..lol

Well, I do have a pretty sarcastic streak and will use it when needed. I'm sure you'll see it before too long!

Back