All-Star Viral Article

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Because most people think that 'cheerleader'=looks like Pamela Anderson.

Plus, she's NOT a cheerleader--but of course, the public will never understand this.

Edit: When they said 'Texan Cheerleader', I immediately thought of the Texans. So she is a cheerleader (and likely a good one at that, Tech has an amazing program).

Last edited:
The title is kind of misleading because it says Texan cheerleader and you automatically think professional football, but the article itself actually says she cheers at Texas Tech.
Also, I don't buy into the whole "she's doing all of that to help people" business. I'd like to believe she is, but no. The article itself says "looks to host a TV show in 2015". I'm all for hunting if you plan to eat what you kill, but I highly doubt she's eating that beautiful cheetah. (Making a rug out of it? Probably.) I don't like the practice of trophy hunting. I just think it's really dumb and superficial, for lack of a better word. (And for some reason I thought elephants were endangered? Maybe not that type?) Why did she go all the way to Africa to sedate that rhino for researchers? Why couldn't they do it themselves? Why did she need to kill that elephant for those villagers? Why couldn't they do it themselves? As for her being a cheerleader being relevant, it's because cheerleaders are dainty and girlish and don't do anything except their nails. I mean, duh. (That's sarcasm) Okay, sorry, there's my two cents.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

My biggest problem with her...aside from the obvious killing of exotic and or endangered animals.... is that home girl has the AUDACITY to say the following on her about me on her Facebook page.

I grew up in the small town of Cleburne, Texas where my hunting career started. As a child I would go with my dad on all of his hunting adventures watching him on our ranch, as well as, traveling to Africa to see him take his Big 5. I took my first trip to Zimbabwe in Africa with my family in 2004 (age 9) and watched my dad bring many animals home. As badly as I wanted to shoot something I was just too small to hold the guns my dad had brought. I became fascinated with the culture over there and visited one of the elementary schools to deliver candy, coloring books and soccer balls to the under privileged children. This was an eye opening experience for me to see how other children my age lived in a third world country.

I'm just going to drop that right there.... and not elaborate any further but just know that it makes me feel all types of ways.

I also wouldn't be mad if Mufasa were to spring to life and snatch her up by the throat. But that's just me

The title is kind of misleading because it says Texan cheerleader and you automatically think professional football, but the article itself actually says she cheers at Texas Tech.
Also, I don't buy into the whole "she's doing all of that to help people" business. I'd like to believe she is, but no. The article itself says "looks to host a TV show in 2015". I'm all for hunting if you plan to eat what you kill, but I highly doubt she's eating that beautiful cheetah. (Making a rug out of it? Probably.) I don't like the practice of trophy hunting. I just think it's really dumb and superficial, for lack of a better word. (And for some reason I thought elephants were endangered? Maybe not that type?) Why did she go all the way to Africa to sedate that rhino for researchers? Why couldn't they do it themselves? Why did she need to kill that elephant for those villagers? Why couldn't they do it themselves? As for her being a cheerleader being relevant, it's because cheerleaders are dainty and girlish and don't do anything except their nails. I mean, duh. (That's sarcasm) Okay, sorry, there's my two cents.

s5earo.jpg

Everyone that doesn't think people eat elephant, this is only part of the village that showed up to take a little protein home! To all of my FOLLOWERS, please SHARE my page with all your friends and ask them to SHARE with all of their friends. I want to get the word out on conservation! Thanks!!

Clearly slaying Dumbo's daddy was doing the villagers a favor.

Because they can't go get protein from a chicken or something like the rest of us.

Texas Tech is known as an Agricultural school and is surrounded by cattle ranches. Those families raise cattle to sell and eat. She is a TT cheerleader and therefor an ambassador for that school. She is hunting big game for sport (unless she ate that lion). This news wouldn't be a blip on my radar if she attended a school not known for animal professions. But, I hold TT and A&M students to a higher standard for animal cruelty. Probably wrong on my part, but growing up Texan it's kinda a known thing about those schools.

She also wrote on her Facebook that the whole trip (trackers, travel, permits, ect) cost $160,000. So forgive me if I call BS on the "protein elephant" story. That amount of money could have built a whole ranch for that village. I guess someone doesn't believe in "teach a man to fish".
It's disgusting and just shows what rich kids determine as "fun". Evidently she was also a CA cheerleader. Glad she wasn't a role model for my kid.

I think I'm going to have to stay off Facebook until this dies down a bit. It's bad enough during deer season around here...I'm probably too sensitive to dead animal pics to live in Texas (or apparently be fb friends with Texans). I'm stunned by the support she is receiving and the vitriol toward anyone that thinks it's wrong. Love the comments that if you eat meat you can't find this mortifying. I wonder if it was a pic with a dead dog instead of a lion would the defense be the same?

I think I'm going to have to stay off Facebook until this dies down a bit. It's bad enough during deer season around here...I'm probably too sensitive to dead animal pics to live in Texas (or apparently be fb friends with Texans). I'm stunned by the support she is receiving and the vitriol toward anyone that thinks it's wrong. Love the comments that if you eat meat you can't find this mortifying. I wonder if it was a pic with a dead dog instead of a lion would the defense be the same?
I'm 3rd generation Texan, I don't eat meat, I'm appalled at those pictures. Defense is one thing, hunting for "sport" is another. Give the game a gun and I'm less disturbed.

My biggest problem with her...aside from the obvious killing of exotic and or endangered animals.... is that home girl has the AUDACITY to say the following on her about me on her Facebook page.

I grew up in the small town of Cleburne, Texas where my hunting career started. As a child I would go with my dad on all of his hunting adventures watching him on our ranch, as well as, traveling to Africa to see him take his Big 5. I took my first trip to Zimbabwe in Africa with my family in 2004 (age 9) and watched my dad bring many animals home. As badly as I wanted to shoot something I was just too small to hold the guns my dad had brought. I became fascinated with the culture over there and visited one of the elementary schools to deliver candy, coloring books and soccer balls to the under privileged children. This was an eye opening experience for me to see how other children my age lived in a third world country.

I'm just going to drop that right there.... and not elaborate any further but just know that it makes me feel all types of ways.

I also wouldn't be mad if Mufasa were to spring to life and snatch her up by the throat. But that's just me
Maybe I'm over tired and not thinking right now but how is the bold part about you?

Please send money

s5earo.jpg

Everyone that doesn't think people eat elephant, this is only part of the village that showed up to take a little protein home! To all of my FOLLOWERS, please SHARE my page with all your friends and ask them to SHARE with all of their friends. I want to get the word out on conservation! Thanks!!

Clearly slaying Dumbo's daddy was doing the villagers a favor.

Because they can't go get protein from a chicken or something like the rest of us.

nope, strict diet of elephants only. i bet she didn't sell those tusks on the black market, either.

I'm 3rd generation Texan, I don't eat meat, I'm appalled at those pictures. Defense is one thing, hunting for "sport" is another. Give the game a gun and I'm less disturbed.

I couldn't agree more. But judging by what I have seen on Facebook and the local news, you and I seem to be the exception.

Back