All-Star Viral Article

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

She also claims some of the animals were sedated and not killed in the photos she has posed in. which im calling BS, i mean why would you pose with an animal like that acting like you hunted it when its not even dead. i dont have a problem with hunting, but when your going on a game reserve in which the animals cant run away from you even if they tried, i dont call that doing it for research.

Just because it is legal does not mean it is morally right. I am sensitive with animals. I find it very heartbreaking. :(

Heartbreaking because unique rare animals were killed or because there were pictures on display?

The display is grotesque to me. Being in full makeup and looking that fresh and done up it is hard for me to believe she was actually 'hunting'.

A few of the animals she shows are on the critical endangered list, specifically the lion, elephant, and rhino. Of course her supports are claiming the Wildlife Federation is lying...even though the report came out in January.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

So is she shooting them illegally?

Those poor animals. I don't see how she can argue that this supports conservation. Isn't the point of conservation to protect wildlife?

Heartbreaking because unique rare animals were killed or because there were pictures on display?

The display is grotesque to me. Being in full makeup and looking that fresh and done up it is hard for me to believe she was actually 'hunting'.

Both

To be honest this is the issue more than a cheerleader. While I would never participate in the hunting of that kinda game (or really any hunting becuase its just not my thing) the fact that it is legal is what is more troublesome.

I agree with you 100%!

It is sad, Elephants have shown many human characteristics such as love, sadness, and emphathy. At times it has even been shown to animals outside their species such as adopting other abandoned sick animals. An elephant stands no chance against a gun. They are too big to hide and slower than a bulet. They are completely defenseless against a gun.

I agree with you 100%!

It is sad, Elephants have shown many human characteristics such as love, sadness, and emphathy. At times it has even been shown to animals outside their species such as adopting other abandoned sick animals. An elephant stands no chance against a gun. They are too big to hide and slower than a bulet. They are completely defenseless against a gun.

A really big gun, mind you. It takes a really high powerful firearm to take them down. Check out elephant guns.

A 9mm might tickle them.

Not supporting either side of this but don't underestimate an elephant!

Q: How fast can elephants run?
A: Elephants can only run short distances at a time because of their considerable size and weight. They reach a top running speed of approximately 40km (25 miles) an hour. This is a speed that rivals even the fastest humans.

Mommy to 2 kiddos! One CP and one undecided sports fan :)

The Fierce Board App!

This story makes me all kinds of mad.

And if you think about it- the legality of it all preys on impoverished nations. If some fancy rich person from overseas is willing to pay you $100k to shoot a species, and you're struggling as a country, who's going to say no? Even if you're putting a species on the endangered list (weren't African elephants just coming off the endangered list? They've been hovering for a while, no?), who cares? I call BS on even suggesting she gave them elephant meat. How in the name of all that's holy are you hauling a massive elephant back to a location in which that is even a possibility. You know what poor people in Africa want? Cows. Goats. Not your dead elephant, you ignorant loon. Keep your savior complex to yourself.

Back