All-Star Wc Shooting Stars Arena

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Also just an FYI for everyone. Its not as extreme as everyone is thinking. It's not like you are blinded by shooting star items when you walk in the Arena. Or that you feel weird or uncomfortable if you are on another team and walk in.

Not to mention, the regular gym has shooting star paraphernalia all over it. The majority of the things in the gym are shooting star trophies, pictures, banners, uniforms. No one has a problem when it is shooting stars being talked about in a magazine article, or the ones being invited to be the gLee cheerleaders for fox, or when they get to perform on broadway with a legend, or how about when there was a World Cup athlete on the cover of american cheerleader magazine wearing a shooting stars uniform who was never a Shooting Star.

When any company in the world uses something for marketing, they use the best thing they have to offer. I could think of 5000 examples. When looking at a resort for vacation do you see the pictures of the smallest rooms, with the oldest furniture? No. Does continental advertise its small propeller planes that people are afraid to fly on? No. Would HP advertise the computer they have that barely does anything and is slower than most computers were 5 years ago? No. Do car manufacturers show you the base model in advertisements with roll down windows and no AC? No. Does Varsity promote that competition that only 25 teams attended last year and was in a high school gym with bareley any seating? No.

can you elaborate on that? I havent heard about it :eek:

oh so it wasnt the more recent one? I was like, what the hell, they went a long way to fake that lol.
thank you :)
No No No. The person never pretended to be on stars or anything of that nature. I want to say this was 5 or more years ago.

It wasn't really a story or a big deal. There was a person years ago who was on the cover. She wore a stars uniform. She wasn't on stars.

That makes sense though, because isn't the Shooting Stars uni the only one that says World Cup on it? So this way she was wearing the gyms name. Does anyone have a picture of that cover?

That makes sense though, because isn't the Shooting Stars uni the only one that says World Cup on it? So this way she was wearing the gyms name. Does anyone have a picture of that cover?

julyaug2006_0.jpg

July/August 2006

Okay, I think there's some confusion but can someone tell me if this is correct just to clear the air..
The arena isn't necessarily named after the TEAM but the LEGACY of the World Cup gym which just happens to stem from the name Shooting Stars.

It is about the LEGACY and not the TEAM. Can't wait for everyone (esp the alumnis) to see the pictures that were put together and the history of the SS uniforms that will dispayed.

I feel like this is almost saying, oh Stars are going to Spirit Sports in Cali this year because they are way better and Suns and O can't go because they suck. It's nothing like that and is just simply because Stars are Stars.
Wait is this just an example? Or are Stars actually going to Spirit Sports in Cali?

I feel like this is almost saying, oh Stars are going to Spirit Sports in Cali this year because they are way better and Suns and O can't go because they suck. It's nothing like that and is just simply because Stars are Stars.

People like you and @wcdad weren't the problem. It was other people. The ones who don't really know what they're talking about, which is why they worded it terribly in the first place. It's a simple enough answer: They didn't name it after Shootings Stars: world champions 2009, they named it after Shooting Stars: the first team world cup ever had.

Latest posts

Back