What Are Spanky Pants?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

When I started cheering we wore Skorts (oh CYO). However, when I moved to the south (from Oregon) we wore skirts and they were called bloomers for Pop Warner. Same with when I did all stars. High school cheer is the only time if heard them called Spanx/Spankies/Spandex. Never heard them called Lollies...

Hot pants or spankies :) I know the term bloomers but that seems like what we would have called them when I was my CP's age ;) I refer to them as booty shorts when CP wants to wear them outside of the gym, as in "you will NOT wear those booty shorts to Target!" Never heard of Lollies, either!

I'm sorry, but when I read lollies and bundies I was laughing just at the fact i've never heard it before.. but grundies had me in tears. haha.

I refer to them as booty shorts when CP wants to wear them outside of the gym, as in "you will NOT wear those booty shorts to Target!" Never heard of Lollies, either!
That sounds like something I have or will say to my CP!!
I have always heard them referred to as Hotpants, bloomers, and Spankies Lollies does sound just wrong! I can't help but to LMBO at the Bundies, and Grundies though! I laughed so hard that my CP came in here and asked what was so funny!

I live in the Bay Area (California) and we call them spankies or spandex. i've never heard the term lollies hahah however, i have heard bloomers! :)

Back