What Are Your Favorite Voice-overs?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

when we take the stage we come alive Shooting Stars give up NEVER we survive! - WCSS
Cali-lady-fornia blah blah blah talk your smack,ooh lala the girls are back - Cali Elite
lady freaking bullets gonna aim watch us pull it comin back with a bang and were leavin with the rings - Cali Elite
welcome back ladie, don't get it twisteeeedd! - F5
altough you had a warning, we came by surprise round 2...TSUNAMI'S ON THE RISE!
work! trabajar trabajar Platinum baby like a real surperstar - GT Platinum
someone had their bowl of fierce-o's today! - WC Odyssey
can it be we stayed away too long? people talking smack, this is our house, our division, baby guess whose back, and so you know its time to win, we refuse to take a loss, veterans up in this game, for 2o years long - GA Louie's
Let me make this clear...THESE CATS HAVE NO FEAR - Kentucky Elite Cats
Do you like it when I Twist? do you like it when I Shout? BOTH! - Twist &Shout Sr Diamonds.

Soo, Many!
  • ,&& Now we have 5 Golden Rings, can't you count? This makes six! - Stingray Platinum
  • Emergency, 3rd Degree, Whooo Girl, It's HOT! -Crimson Heat 5alarm
  • We've been doing this for years, forever & a day, you better act like you know us. Hey Girl Hey! -Starlites
  • Internationally known, guarantee were respected, fierceness perfected, Killers! -Rockstar Killers
  • South Jersey Cyclones, We're standing alone, If you can't hang with Coed 4, Go Home! -SJS Cyclones
  • This is how your world began, and this is how it ends.. Tsunami -Maryland Marlins Tsunami
  • To all of you out there, do you dare, to compare, hold your jaw, while you stare! -Spirit Force Rockstars!
Just a Few Of My Favorites! :)

"that blue and black twist and shout taking you out, we're defending our title, and when we're through, we're gonna take on the world and bring that home too"-twist and shout senior obsession 2011

I say this in every "favorite v/o thread": Oa Angels' 2010-2011 voice overs are THE BEST!

"E'erybody wanna go to Disney, Disney; e'erybody wanna see Mickey, Mickey; e'erybody wanna win Worlds, Worlds; WELCOME TO OUR HOUSE." :D
One of my favs as well!

"were playin for keeps thats no joke, we do it like no other, stingray smoke!"
"c-h-double e-r athletics, legends in the game, so dont forget it"
"you-cant-stop-this" (triple toe back in cheer athletics wildcats)

"talk about THAT on the fierceboards!" - Georgia semi-limited coed 2O1O <3

"you got your finger on the trigger, but you just ran out of bullets. our gun is fully loaded & this is how we pull it" -top gun large coed 2O1O <3

pay attention competition, stars are back for the world recognition -WCSS
you betta work, F5! - maryland twister f5 (end of music from the beginning of the year)
fame super seniors, back for the win, here to show the world how to hit a perfect...2 - 4 - 6 - 8 - 10!!! - FAME super seniors

LOVE THIS ONE

"you got your finger on the trigger, but you just ran out of bullets. our gun is fully loaded & this is how we pull it" -top gun large coed 2O1O <3[/quote]

"Cali- freakin-fornia"
"And don't you forget..jackets,globes, rings" F5 09
Yall pay attention cause were only going to do this once" Shooting stars back in 05<3 thats the season i fell in love with them and it was my favorite music ever

I don't know much about clothes, but my hair looks FIERCE! -FierceKatz 08

Fashion update! TEAL IS NOW IN! -SE 09

We're back for redemption and we're bringing home first. Now you'll see why these cats rule the Earth! -Panthers 09

"Excuse me, I'm sorry, I'm really such a lady, I wear the blue and green but my name is orange baby"

"Cats from Dallas on the rise, CA wins and never ties"

"Cali ladies never leave without their gun"

& "The girls knew that I'd be back, they knew that I was not gone long Mis Hunnay, F5, Miss Hunnay"

Back