High School What Are Your School Colors?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I know exactly where you are from now!! Not too far away since my hubby was a Bomber and I know the area! Good luck this season with competition, we seen your team last year at comps, if I remember correctly you had a guy that could tumble his butt off!

Yes we do! He is a senior this year (along with 5 others) and we didn't qualify for either state competition, but we're all proud of how we did, under the circumstances. Thank you!

My high school had orange, black and white. Our mascot was chicken, lol!

My university has maroon, white and grey. I like that! I wish sports teams and clothing were a thing at the universities in Sweden. There's like one hoodie you can buy, and my university is one of the top 100 in the world. Strange.

Yes we do! He is a senior this year (along with 5 others) and we didn't qualify for either state competition, but we're all proud of how we did, under the circumstances. Thank you!

Aww. The small varsity group is a tough one. There are so many awesome teams. Being able to hold your heads high and proud of how you did is what makes a good year. Enjoy the rest of the season. :)

Aww. The small varsity group is a tough one. There are so many awesome teams. Being able to hold your heads high and proud of how you did is what makes a good year. Enjoy the rest of the season. :)
So, I realized last week that our IHSA sectional hasn't even happened yet. I thought that going to the one we went to in December was the qualifier for both. Our sectional is the weekend after next. Oops :p so we aren't done competing yet! Lol can you tell I'm a first year?

Back