High School What Are Your School Colors?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Davidson County TN (Nashville)

Public
30 high schools
45 middle schools
88 elementary schools

11 charter schools
69 private schools (31 serve through high school)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alright I thought my county had a lot of schools :eek:

Pinellas County, FL (Just east of Tampa)
16 high schools
21 middle schools
77 elementary schools

Plus a ton of private schools.

Fairfax County, VA a suburb of D.C. has:
142 elementary
27 middle
22 high
and 3 secondary which is like a combo of middle and high (7-12)
as well as many private schools

I think that's pretty big with not having like an actual city inside in the county (like Chicago, Nashville, Miami, etc). And most of the high schools have around 2,000+ kids, with a couple of them being somewhere around the top 20 biggest high schools in the country (near 4,000).

I live/lived in Prince William County which is the next county further southwest from DC, much smaller in size and less than half the population of Fairfax and we have 58 elementary, 16 middle, and 11 high schools. The high schools all having 2,000-3,000+ kids.

Fairfax County, VA a suburb of D.C. has:
142 elementary
27 middle
22 high
and 3 secondary which is like a combo of middle and high (7-12)
as well as many private schools

I think that's pretty big with not having like an actual city inside in the county (like Chicago, Nashville, Miami, etc). And most of the high schools have around 2,000+ kids, with a couple of them being somewhere around the top 20 biggest high schools in the country (near 4,000).

I live/lived in Prince William County which is the next county further southwest from DC, much smaller in size and less than half the population of Fairfax and we have 58 elementary, 16 middle, and 11 high schools. The high schools all having 2,000-3,000+ kids.

I think with our county I was mostly surprised that Chicago only holds 107 of those 248 high schools.

So that means 141 more are outside the city limits, but still in one county. That's crazy... I can't even figure out where they could all be - or who is attending them! It doesn't seem like Cook County is that huge, other than the actual city, but I guess it is. I always thought pretty much all of Cook County was Chicago.

I think with our county I was mostly surprised that Chicago only holds 107 of those 248 high schools.

So that means 141 more are outside the city limits, but still in one county. That's crazy... I can't even figure out where they could all be - or who is attending them! It doesn't seem like Cook County is that huge, other than the actual city, but I guess it is. I always thought pretty much all of Cook County was Chicago.
And then there's me...
8 elementary schools
6 middle school/junior highs
5 high schools
And the biggest high school has 517...so yeah my eyes widened at the first number, which turns out wasn't that large, apparently. Also, I think the Chicago equivalent of "everything South of Chicago is Southern Illinois" is "all of Cook County is Chicago" if that makes sense at all lol

That's crazy!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Gold and blue. There is some big philosophy around why those are our colors. Blah blah blue means dreams and gold is success.

Los Alamitos High School: Red, Blue and Gold. LOVE.

Pin Oak Middle School: Royal Blue, Teal and White.

Waukegan High School: Purple, Kelly Green and Gold. Not even kidding. And they have a strong cheer program.

Back