What Cheer Shoes Does Your Team Wear?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

last year my hs team said we had to either wear the infinity evolutions or the no limits and for my allstar team we could wear any cheer shoe as long as it was all white. for my college team this year i believe we all wear the infinity evolutions as well, theyre my favorites =]

We can wear any cheer shoe as long as it is white. Most wear infinity but my daughter likes Kaepa Starlytes!

Its kind of shocking to read that some gyms/schools do not require all of the athletes on a particular team to have matching shoes. I love the idea of being able to wear what YOU like. We are at a new gym this year and my daughter is not happy with the shoes the new gym requires. They are a heavy high top style and it is a big adjustment since she has tumbled in Nfinity's for 4 years now.

My CP old gym wears Nfinity, her new gym wears Reebok hi style hi. It definitely took her some time getting used to them, but she thinks they are ok now. The gym owners say they cut down on ankle injuries, I am not sure, but it is required.

we all had matching trainers on my team last year - Sacony, then our coach got a pair of Pro Cheer shoes at a comp last year so some people have got those. Deffinately a step up from a pair of white matching trainers from Ebay. I however have recently purchased a pair of Nfinity Pheonix. When they arrive I will not be matching my team, but I'd rather had a good pair of shoes I like than matching the others.

I let my girls the sneakers they wish to wear as well everyone has different needs. The only requirement is they are all white no colors and they must be a real cheer shoe. It works for us and honestly you don't even notice on the comp floor

I never knew that some gyms didn't require everyone to have the same shoe!
Our gym does and it's cool because everyone looks the same-
So last year my daughters tiny team had to wear some shoe made by "chasse" honestly the look like nfinity evolutions with out the satin part or whatever there just all leather but look exactly the same- this year her mini team is keeping the same shoes made by "chasse"

Last year the youth and up teams had the Nfinity Genesis, although alot of kids liked them I heard they fell apart real easily even though there not allowed to be worn out side.

So this year they are switching shoes and so for my daughters youth team and all the teams above it - they are getting "no limits" and they don't look bad so hopefully they fit well!

So she now has 2 pair for competitions - Chasse for her mini team & no limits for youth; but hey id rather be changing shoes after a performance instead of a uniform- too bad I'll be having to do both!!

However, I bought my cp some evolutions last year for practice shoes and she absolutely loves those sweaty, bloody, warn out shoes! I told her I'd get her another practice pair and she was like why these still fit! So that's ok she can keep her nasty shoes. Lol

PS. Sorry I always write a novel I'm not good at getting to the point I feel everything deserves an explanation when I should be shutting up haha

We were allowed to wear whatever we wanted as long as it was all white. Everyone wore Nfinity's except me. I wore either Zephyr Butterflies or No Limits. Both felt lighter to me than Nfinitys and I didn't feel as flat footed.

Latest posts

Back