OT What do you carry your school stuff in?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
At my school we don't have lockers. Last year all of us freshmen on cheer (only 4 of us) bought the same cheetah print backpack form Dakine and it's great!

Thinking about getting it while it's on sale! What color do you have?! :)

Mine is coral. I got it a couple years ago so I don't think they have that color anymore. I use that backpack for everything though.

Would it be weird to use my Nfinity backpack in college? I only got 1 cheer season out of it so it's in great shape and the laptop pocket is super protective. I just feel like it's boring cause it's all black.

Would it be weird to use my Nfinity backpack in college? I only got 1 cheer season out of it so it's in great shape and the laptop pocket is super protective. I just feel like it's boring cause it's all black.
Nope, if i had one I would be using it

I've had a light blue north face recon backpack since mid-freshman year of high school and I will be a junior this fall and still using it. Sure it's a little worn but it does the job

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Our school is so big that we carry around backpacks with us.

As do most schools in the US. I've only seen a few schools where you weren't aloud to have a backpack or if you did you would have to keep it in your locker. These are all middle schools. One middle school around me has you buy two-a big one to keep in your locker and a draw-string bag to carry around. I think it's ridiculous for two reasons 1)Their reasoning is something along the lines of students can hide harmful/dangerous items/substances in them. 2) You (parent(s)) have to pay more money

A lot of people have backpacks like me. For the new School year I am getting an L.L. Bean backpack because they are big and can hold all my binders in them. I notice that some girls in my School have aeropostale or love pink bags. Some use their beach bags, u just can't fit all ur binders and homework. My friend has one big binder she uses for all of her subjects and has a homework folder so she brings that home instead of a backpack. The only probably is that it is really heavy 2 carry.

Oh ya i have had a pb teen backpack and it fell apart over the school year. and it was expensive. i would go with a North Face or L.L Bean backpack.

Back