OT What do you carry your school stuff in?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I have a north face jester. I used LLBean's all through elementary and middle school and they were good for the first month then the back would start to bend. This'll be the 2nd year I've used this one and the back is still sturdy and not bending. (I have a bad back after an injury so this is the biggest concern with backpacks for me.)

Do any of yall use the Victoria's Secret Backpack? I'm in college and only have one text book and I have a small backpack but I want a newer and cuter one to carry around! I want one that is possibly big enough for my macbook pro 13 in but i dont think this one is! Do yall like this? (those of you that have it, is it sturdy?)

Backpack - Victoria's Secret PINK - Victoria's Secret
I have one! I got it in October! It is so far very sturdy! I can fit my binder (3 in) and a social studies and math text book in it (thats the most) So it'll definitly fit one textbook and your mac book (mine fits in the bag just fine :) )

Do any of yall use the Victoria's Secret Backpack? I'm in college and only have one text book and I have a small backpack but I want a newer and cuter one to carry around! I want one that is possibly big enough for my macbook pro 13 in but i dont think this one is! Do yall like this? (those of you that have it, is it sturdy?)

Backpack - Victoria's Secret PINK - Victoria's Secret
I have one... I wouldn't recommend it. It looks nice when I wear it but that's about it. You really can't fit that much stuff in it and it's uncomfortable when it's too full!

I have used the same backpack since the middle of Freshman year of High School (my twilight one broke... I was a strange little Freshy...). It's now my senior year and it's still going strong. A little weathered on the bottom but I'm going to use it until it breaks. I have a jansport backpack I got at richard's Sporting Goods. Its perfect :)

I have used the same backpack since the middle of Freshman year of High School (my twilight one broke... I was a strange little Freshy...). It's now my senior year and it's still going strong. A little weathered on the bottom but I'm going to use it until it breaks. I have a jansport backpack I got at richard's Sporting Goods. Its perfect :)

I used a jansport one for over 4 years as well. I only parted with it because someone else bought me a new one and my laptop fits in it a little better (and there's a bit of cushioning around it)

I love my LL Bean bag! It's lasted all through high school thus far and I'll probably still use it in college. It's held five/six books at a time on a regular basis and holds up wonderfully.

Does anyone have any reccomendations on a bag that won't put a lot of pressure on my back? I'm not supposed to carry a backpack due to my injury right now but I have so many books and binders that I have to carry I don't have a choice really...

Does anyone have any reccomendations on a bag that won't put a lot of pressure on my back? I'm not supposed to carry a backpack due to my injury right now but I have so many books and binders that I have to carry I don't have a choice really...
Have you thought about a rolling back pack, might look a little odd but worth not re injuring yourself.

i agree with famousmindset that no backpack is probably the best solution, but if you're going to use one anyway - i'd recommend a north face. most, if not all, of their backpacks are "chiropractor certified" or something like that. i figured it was just a lie for advertising but seriously it's the most comfortable backpack i've ever owned. it feels almost like a foam suit of armor molded to fit my spine perfectly. i have lots of nerve damage mixed with sciatica and carrying that backpack doesn't bother me.

i agree with famousmindset that no backpack is probably the best solution, but if you're going to use one anyway - i'd recommend a north face. most, if not all, of their backpacks are "chiropractor certified" or something like that. i figured it was just a lie for advertising but seriously it's the most comfortable backpack i've ever owned. it feels almost like a foam suit of armor molded to fit my spine perfectly. i have lots of nerve damage mixed with sciatica and carrying that backpack doesn't bother me.
I have a north face one right now and its just not doing it for me. I'm not sure what it is, but for right now maybe ill just carry my books... Haha

I have dakine lime green backpack i love, It has a waist and chest strap it's so comfortable which is key since i walk to/from work everyday

Back