What do you like/dislike about Jamfest Supernationals?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I can't remember what I dislike.. I love how friendly and willing to answer questions the staff was. I love Indianapolis! I love how it is free entry. I think it is one of those competitions that you can really make a family trip out of.. The one thing I was disappointed in was the quality of the jacket they give. My cp wanted to wear it right away, and the red sleeves bled all over her uniform. Aside from that, it was one of my very favorite comps. :)

Are any of the teams that won the Majors still going? I heard the "prize" wasn't enough to get them there. Oh and yes, dump the jacket. It looks like what Sam the butcher wore on the
Brady Bunch".

In Dallas I loved the competition and the bring it on musical but the sheraton hotel where my team and most teams stayed was sooo crowded that it took a day and a half just to get fresh towels and it was super expensive

I don't like Jamfest in general because they don't give us fair scores

maybe because JAMbrands hires coaches that own gyms in the area to judge.. that way those gym owners/coaches bring all their teams to JAMbrands events (making them more money $$$... therefor unfair judging/scoring (especially when gyms are rivals). Just inputting my personal experiences.

maybe because JAMbrands hires coaches that own gyms in the area to judge.. that way those gym owners/coaches bring all their teams to JAMbrands events (making them more money $$$... therefor unfair judging/scoring (especially when gyms are rivals). Just inputting my personal experiences.

Is there a specific event you're referring to? I have never had this experience, and I coach at a pretty small gym that generally places well.

Back