OT What Do You Love About Your Gym?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Jan 18, 2014
hey guys its getting close to valentines day and i just wanted to know what you guys love about your gym. tell the name of your gym and why you love going there or what you like to do! ;):p

Platinum Athletics-St Louis MO-Princess Hotmess and I love our gym because it is family. Platinum has become so much more the a cheer gym it has become part of our lives and part of our everyday thinking. Princess Hotmess has been through a lot the past couple of years and to be honest so have I and the friends and relationships that we have formed have been what has kept us going.

I tried to put into words what Platinum means to us and I do not believe I have done that great of a job. No words can actually describe what Platinum means to us and how much we love not only the place but the people who make up the place.

I ❤️ Infinity All-Stars from Fairfax, Virginia! The best thing is walking into the gym on a daily basis and seeing the overwhelming joy of an athlete hit a tumble skill they have been working on, or a team getting zero deductions in a run through, or a coach jumping up and down when he/she watches one of their athletes do something amazing. THATS what it's all about. #infinifam #infinilove

Cheerio

@LabbyGirlMOM your dance teams looked great this weekend at jamfest!
@Jenny Goff that's where I used to live, but I didn't cheer when I lived there! :(
I love my gym even though we're small because I can see improvement every year! I love how the little girls look up to us and we can develop relationships with girls on and off our own personal teams. I also love that the parents are super enthusiastic at comps and stay for my team even when we're the last team of the day!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

@LabbyGirlMOM your dance teams looked great this weekend at jamfest!
@Jenny Goff that's where I used to live, but I didn't cheer when I lived there! :(
I love my gym even though we're small because I can see improvement every year! I love how the little girls look up to us and we can develop relationships with girls on and off our own personal teams. I also love that the parents are super enthusiastic at comps and stay for my team even when we're the last team of the day!

Thanks my Princess Hotmess is on Bling the mini dance team. :)

World Cup- some of the best coaches in the industry. I love the amazing staff. Also, while we may seem like a "big" gym, having one location really allows everyone to get to know each other and become a family.

Back