All-Star What Food Do You Want At Choreography Camp?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

We've done pesto and rocket pasta and salad wraps - have all the ingredients laid out with dips, salad bits and cold cuts with wraps and the girls just assemble their own. And for snacks muesli bars and dried fruits (mainly the coconut) were their favourites along with fresh fruits like apples and bananas, easy to buy lots of an minimal preparation. These all went down a treat with the girls and their parents were very happy too.

Vegetables and dip! My mom always brought tons of that for a snack for the team at choreography and tons for fresh fruit and water.

I remember going to power tumbling camps at Kville, and we had to eat pizza, and I about died after eating that pizza and going back to tumble.
DONT DO PIZZA.
get lots of finger foods like fruits and veggies!

Chick fila is great but if you get the nugget trays make sure there are no girls on your team allergic to peanuts. And if there are, maybe get her the grilled chicken nuggets from there or just have her bring her own lunch. I'm allergic to peanuts and every time they do the nugget tray nobody thinks to ask if girls are allergic to peanuts!

I like the subway sandwich trays! Sometimes we get one turkey tray and one ham tray. Everyone's happy!

And I love fruit and veggie assortments too.

chick fila nuggets are the best! they are tasty and give you protein without "weighing you down" definitely my fav food for choreography! then I always drink smartwater because it gives you the electrolytes without all the sugar of gatorade. Then I would do like sliced apples, pears, oranges or other fruits that are easy to grab and go with. also you can never go wrong with a veggie tray!

Our gym does Chick Fil A, Noodles and Company, Chinese for the older girls, and Fazoli's. They don't eat until the end of practice, though.

• fruit *kiwi my fav:D
  • veggies
  • pixi sticks
  • subs
  • water
  • powerade
  • power trail mix

kiwi is one of my faves too, but it naturally strengthens your body's melatonin levels... aka making you very tired. I wouldn't recommend that for the middle of camp. they are a good natural remedy for insomnia, though. ;)

kiwi is one of my faves too, but it naturally strengthens your body's melatonin levels... aka making you very tired. I wouldn't recommend that for the middle of camp. they are a good natural remedy for insomnia, though. ;)
ok i didnt know that thanks

I know this isn't the case a lot, but maybe if you have some vegetarians in your gym you could also bring in some veggie chik'n nuggets cooked from home and warmed up or something to go along with the Chick-Fil-A nuggets? Maybe I'm just thinking too much into things!

But clementines, apples, LOTS of fruit in general, PRETZELS!, if you don't want chips maybe you could get Special K cracker chips? The cheddar ones are good!
Bagels. Crackers. Welch's fruit snacks.