OT What If.... (just A Game)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
What if there WAS something dirty goin' on?

Pop quiz, what team?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ACE 2004?

ETA: Ok, I checked, it was Warriors. Do you know how many times I watched that routine when I was younger? I taped (like on a VHS) Worlds or UCA that year and watched it over and over and over. There are permanent holes in that tape from that routine. Obsessed was an understatement. You have just rekindled my love for that routine.

Last edited:
ACE 2004?

ETA: Ok, I checked, it was Warriors. Do you know how many times I watched that routine when I was younger? I taped (like on a VHS) Worlds or UCA that year and watched it over and over and over. There are permanent holes in that tape from that routine. Obsessed was an understatement. You have just rekindled my love for that routine.
You're welcome! Saw it live in Dallas so I completely understand your obsession. That routine is one of the greats that's for sure!

You're welcome! Saw it live in Dallas so I completely understand your obsession. That routine is one of the greats that's for sure!

I just watched it three times in a row on YouTube... It must've been awesome to see live! It's so country haha. That routine is the ultimate TBT routine :p I remember working so hard to get that mix. It took like two years of looking until I finally found it.

Back