OT What If.... (just A Game)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
What if....none of the Y5 teams were GIVEN At Large bids, will Summit be less congested and All-Stars resorts will have more space...uhmmm???

A world team's cheer music c. 2010-2012.
I wanna say GA?
GA semi limited. You were partway there. Lol

I am actually surprised you didn't answer with authority.

**If you spend $700 to chase a Paid bid was it really worth your money**

Last edited:
GA semi limited. You weed partway there. Lol

I am actually surprised you didn't answer with authority.

My thought process was:
"I know it's an old cheer mix." -> "What old cheer mix would CheerDad know the voiceovers to verbatim? Wait - new question... What cheer mix did your CP make you listen to relentlessly?" -> "CheerDads CP had an obsession with GA and I specifically remember him pulling heal stretches and repeating that voiceover in practice." -> " GA is probably the right answer but I'm not sure of the year." Thank you CP for making me look knowledgeable :p

I'm rusty with my cheer music trivia. I haven't been on my cheer music game in a while. It died when cheer music trading died. So sad.

My thought process was:
"I know it's an old cheer mix." -> "What old cheer mix would CheerDad know the voiceovers to verbatim? Wait - new question... What cheer mix did your CP make you listen to relentlessly?" -> "CheerDads CP had an obsession with GA and I specifically remember him pulling heal stretches and repeating that voiceover in practice." -> " GA is probably the right answer but I'm not sure of the year." Thank you CP for making me look knowledgeable :p

I'm rusty with my cheer music trivia. I haven't been on my cheer music game in a while. It died when cheer music trading died. So sad.
Dammit, foiled by cheerson again. Very good thought process.

What if I really didn't want to "dance with somebody"

What if "all that's sparkles" really was gold

What if Ariel, "didn't live under the sea"

What if....none of the Y5 teams were GIVEN At Large bids, will Summit be less congested and All-Stars resorts will have more space...uhmmm???
Whoops I think you accidentally posted in the wrong thread. not sure how that is twisting a song lyric famous quote, movie title or anything like that

But to answer your question yes they would have more room. If space is a real concern they should only allow one division per year at the competition problem solved

Edited to add I have been accused of snarkiness today that is not my intent with this post

Back