All-Star What Is So Big About The Dallas Competition ?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Random, but LOL at claiming to have been on LE to someone who has/had a kid/kids on 2 CEA teams (don't recall if your girl was on LE or SSX?)
Well you're close, it was my son. He was on Coed last year. My daughter was on Medium Coed from The Charlotte location. But that isn't the deal breaker for me...if she doesn't know @mstealtoyou.... That's all I need to know.

Contemplating witty signatures since 2011

I only have 13...I'm not very popular. btw, @12stepCheermom your post read my thoughts

You have 13, but yours are "You are a coach and know what you're talking about." shimmies. Her's are from all the vodka/cranberry post's in the parent area. Don't tell her I told you. (and I shimmied you to help get your numbers up)

You have 13, but yours are "You are a coach and know what you're talking about." shimmies. Her's are from all the vodka/cranberry post's in the parent area. Don't tell her I told you. (and I shimmied you to help get your numbers up)
now see, I miss out on all the fun in the parent area...discrimination I tell you ;)

now see, I miss out on all the fun in the parent area...discrimination I tell you ;)

Bat your eye's at SharkDad and see if he'll let you slide in.

FierceBoard Investigator since 2009

#truth

:D

Contemplating witty signatures since 2011

I know two day competitions are usually big deal in cheerleading. However, I never understood why Dallas was so big. Even when I was cheering, everyone including the coach always made a big deal about that competition.

To me, any competition is important to do well at if you want your gym to be a respected one, it's also important to do well at or else you're really just wasting your time at competitions if you're going to loose at each one. Dallas shouldn't be any different. Is it because of the whole bid thing or what ? I really never understood this.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Hey Fierce_Elite why come on Fierceboard being so diversive...(only kidding!):kiss:
Honey child, at my daughter's gym they practically closed all practices to the public and added extra practices pretty much a full month before NCA...Crazy!
NCA is still considered the 'Holy Grail' of all competitions and for lower level teams our SuperBowl (NFL), Finals(NBA) and even our Olympics, I really think, it will take many more years before the Summit will have the same prestige as NCA ...
In my opinion, many Gyms that gone to this competition and won, it usually reaps great benefit for the gyms in terms of name recognition and set these gyms apart from other gyms... Something to think about when you start your new AS gym! :cheering:

Last edited:
Back