All-Star What Is So Big About The Dallas Competition ?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Considering you started this one you should love it

What's next, deleted posts?
hey now, I didn't start this thread, or the downhill slope...I just enjoyed the ride :p Better be careful...I can make @mstealtoyou pull that car over ;)

Whelp everybody...this thread has taken a turn.

I was starting to think something and it looks like the standard cast of characters finished that thought. Have a good night everyone!

PS: @NJ Coach you'll have to do better than that, I'm a dog person

hey now, I didn't start this thread, or the downhill slope...I just enjoyed the ride :p Better be careful...I can make @mstealtoyou pull that car over ;)
If was you under exaggerated comment that led to a question, by me, which made Mstealtoyou threaten to ban the Cheerdad. I was merely defending him. Lol

Can you imagine the look on his face when he gets that notification?

What's next, deleted posts?

Um, cause....
th
nikki-minaj-hair-flip-o.gif

Since we are not on the subject, I have question about UCA nationals. I'm dating myself, but when I was in high school UCA nationals was the end all be all of competitions. this was for high school cheer and before all star really became popular. Think about 20 years ago. How does UCA compare now to NCA nationals in the all-star world? Is it still popular for high school cheer or is NCA the way to go now for that too?

My daughters in her 3rd year in AS cheer. I only ever cheered and competed in HS so this is all still pretty new for me.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Back