All-Star What Team Are You Shooting For Next Season!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

When I said f5 I meant that was the worlds team I was rooting for. Lol I dont even have a standing yet! My bad! I hope to make the s2 again

Black ice or Lady t's, more likely Lady T's but Glen Burnie is about an hour and a half from my house. Man why couldn't we had moved to MD when my dad job gave him the option of anywhere in the dc metro area, theres so many gym in Maryland.

I'm hoping to get on Craptastic Allstars too. I think this is the only team who will take a 42 year old. I'm practicing my heel stretches and I have them all the way up to my waist now! I'm so excited!

ANY CA teams!! BlueCat has CA decided teams yet? Is it true Cheetahs are going medium and panthers might go large?? and PLEASE tell me that Cami Branson, Jamie Andres and Matt smith are on cheetahs for 2013? I will die if they aren't..

I have not heard a single mention from a coach about Cheetahs going medium. I don't know where that rumor is coming from. We honestly don't decide teams or divisions until after the last day of tryouts. We make the best set of teams out of the people that show up - plain and simple.

My CP also gave me the Cheetah's going Medium scoop and Panthers going Large. LOL Where do these things come from??? Twitter??

Latest posts

Back