All-Star What Team Are You Shooting For Next Season!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Point flyer on Craptastic Allstars. I've been practicing my coat hanger scorp!

Believe me, point flyer on the super secret level 7.2 Bedets isn't all it's cracked up to be. It really is a pain in the butt, which is why our Susie has moved on to Dumpster Dan's Cheer Paradise Extreme. As soon as Dan comes up with the money for a gym and hires some coaches, we will be taking Worlds by storm. :)

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk 2

Believe me, point flyer on the super secret level 7.2 Bedets isn't all it's cracked up to be. It really is a pain in the butt, which is why our Susie has moved on to Dumpster Dan's Cheer Paradise Extreme. As soon as Dan comes up with the money for a gym and hires some coaches, we will be taking Worlds by storm. :)

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk 2
This post just made me so excited. Please keep me posted for when tryouts are for Dumpster Dan's. I'll be rolling in dumpster trash and garbage until then to make sure that my Dumpster smell and look are unparalleled for evaluations.

My cp said she wants to fly AND base so she's hoping for a good combination to do both. She now has all of her level 5 skills so we shall see :-D

ETA: she's hoping for Notorious and Flawless possibly...maybe Vixens

I'll always stand by ca bullets <3 but I do love my some generals Maryland twisters fca diamonds cheerforce black Orlando allstars Ice lighting Texas Lonestar Cheer Company Fame Spirit Central Bengals Green Bay Elite All Stars gymtyme and az power 

Latest posts

Back