All-Star What Team Did You Make 2011-2012 Season?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

OK...got our results.

My older daughter SUSIE :rolleyes: is 16.
Where do you cheer? tried out at Famous Athletics
Last year, Senior 3 Coed and Senior 4.2
This year Senior 2
Is she happy? Not at all, even though she knows 2 is where she belongs tumbling wise. She was hoping for 4.2, but they aren't doing a 4.2. Now she isn't going to do allstar, she's going to do school since she made captain for next year and it's her senior year, last chance to cheer Varsity at school.

Younger CP
Where does she cheer? Famous Athletics, IL
Last year: Mini 1 (FAME Virginia Beach)
2011-2012: Junior 2
Is she happy? Over the moon. She LOOOOOVES this gym. She was at open gym for SIX hours on Saturday. I had to drag her out of there when they closed.

Wow have things changed since I posted this. We're not at Famous anymore :( Mostly financial reasons, and I just don't want to go into the reasons on a message board, but we're not there.

Got more hours at work, and a whole lot has changed since last summer in my personal life, so I was able to put the girls back in cheer. I thought we would try out for some partial season teams, just to get back in for the remainder of the season. My little one is doing a half season Youth 1, and I'm not going to lie - she is ecstatic. I think she isn't really serious about cheer :( , so a half season Youth 1 is perfect for her - she will be with girls her age, and won't have a lot of pressure to feel like she has to get more skills to not be "the weakest link"...but she'll still get to compete and keep her "foot in the door" so to speak.

My older one is not doing school cheer because she switched to online schooling so she is doing a Senior Coed 3 full year team. It's the same team she was on last year, so she is happy as well because she is back with her friends. :chestbump:

SInce my last post, a lot has changed for me!
Age? 18
What gym? Fury Athletics
What level last season? Kc Cheer Fab Four (Large All Girl 4)
What level this year? Fury AThletics Avalanche:) (Small Coed 5)
Happy? I am so beyond happy! I love my team and I love my gym! My stunt group is so wonderful and one of the best I've ever had, and I have never been so close with my stunt group in the four years I've cheered. I've also never been on a team that is so close and we are all like a family. I love just about everything about it, it's just different than what I'm used to but it's wonderful:)

I tried searching for a thread similar to this and no luck; so if their is please post the link!

Since tryouts are happening and teams are being formed as we speak I want to know about your new placement?

So I want to know everyone's age: 15
What Gym do you (cp) cheer for? CC Champs
What level team were you on 2010 season? Senior Open 5
What level team are you on for 2011 season? Small Senior 5
Are you happy with what you got?
: I am proud to be a level 5 cheerleader because I have worked hard to get to where I am today and I am proud, happy, motivated, and confident. I AM BLESSED!

I never posted on this thread, but now that it's back I guess I will! :)

Gym: All That Sensations
10/11 team: Senior 2 and senior 4.2
11/12 team: Senior 3 and senior 4.2
Are you happy?: Yes! I like the challenge of the tumbling on level 3 and the stunting challenge on 4.2(I'm backing for the first time). I love being a crossover too.

Gym: Well, I was at Storm, but we merged and now we're Apex :)
2010 team: Senior 3
2011 team: Senior 4
Are you happy?: I am super happy :)

ehh may as well
gym: university cheer force <3
2010 team: senior 2
2011 team: senior 4.2
happy?: yes! since i can't tumble to save my life i love being able to stunt at the higher level so it's definitely a perfect match! and like last season, my team is really close and we all get along and there's no cliques! :)

Oops I didnt put all the other stuff!
Age?
What gym?
-Gymtyme!
What level last season?
-Power cheer senior open coed 5
what level this year?
-Gymtyme Onyx (small senior coed 5)
happy?
-Excited to start! Only been cheering a few months so its a little intimidating.
Y'all were so good in Nashville!! Dang wish I woulda seen this post before. I would have came to say hello:)

gym: pittsburgh superstars
what level last season: large senior coed 4 stc academy
what level this year: international open coed 5
happy?: ecstatic!! ive been a level 5 athlete for 3 years now, but my old gym couldnt field a level 5 team! bye bye. moving to PSS!! <3

Gym: POWER
2010 Team: highschool
2011 Team: Medium coed 5
SO HAPPY!!! I love my team sooooooooooo much they r deff my best friends :D

gym: NRC Tigers from Norway
2010 team: Junior Bullets, level 5 rules
2011 team: Junior Bullets, level 4 rules
happy? the same team but droped a level because, Norway has now 2 types of levels i junior, Intermeditate and Elite, so my team became the Intermeditate one at my gym. I'm happy, because this years team is so much better than last years and finally we have a shot at winning nationals <3

Back