What's In Your Comp Bag?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Mar 29, 2014
Hi Ya'll!

Thanks for all of your help with my Halloween costume article. It came out great.

This month I want to know if you have anything unusual in your competition bag that your can't live without-- something that other athletes might find helpful, too. And as before, I might quote you on Cheerleading.About.Com!

Thanks in advance,
Christy

I pack a little instant coffee pack. It's basically a little baggie with creamer, sugar packs, stirrers and a couple packs of starbucks instant brew coffee. It's easy to smuggle into comps in an Nfinity shoe case or my makeup bag. You can never have too much caffeine :)

I love this garment bag from Team Cheer, there's tons of space to hide extra snacks and anything else you might need.
Garment Bag | Cheerleading Bags & Accessories | Team Cheer

I second that cell phone charger. We usually have around 4 between myself and cp.
Advil, makeup remover and protein bars are usually high on my list. As well as a 5 hour energy for me for the Sunday night drive home.

I always make sure to have a pack of nail polish remover pads! They're little circle pads pre-soaked in nail polish remover (basically the same concept of make up remover wipes). They've saved many people!

I always for any type of event over pack but for nationals it paid off big time

I always carry athletic tape and a bandage that sticks to itself which is supportive. For some reason I think i didn't clear out my bag after practice for comp I had three rolls of bandage, 2rolls of tape and pre wrap and various braces

I always injure myself and my team did to as we just pushed too hard so when one flyer forgot her other knee brace she was relived when I had a spare.

Also full makeup kit even if you do it before comp and hair spray

Food, water, ibuprofen, deodorant, extra socks, comb (with bobby pins and hair ties), tape, Chargers, tide pen, emergency money (also emergency info such as insurance card) a change of clothes/shoes.

Back