OT What's Your Degree?!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I didn't know there were still Masters programs being offered. That's so exciting though, good luck to you! It would be awesome to have another PT on the boards!
I too thought only the DPT is being offered now. My sister has her Masters but I think that was right before programs officially made the switch.

I too thought only the DPT is being offered now. My sister has her Masters but I think that was right before programs officially made the switch.
That's what I thought. Maybe it's because it's a different country?

I have a BS in Funeral Service and an MS in Energy Legal Studies. Would love to go to law school and focus on contract law, but I'm too damn old (and busy with cheer and LAX lol) to be going back to school :(

I didn't know there were still Masters programs being offered. That's so exciting though, good luck to you! It would be awesome to have another PT on the boards!
I know it's not common in the US, but it's the main PT degree being offered throughout Canada (though you can go further to do a DPT) and I'm assuming the UK based on the school I'm looking at!

My undergrad is in English Lit and I'm finishing up my thesis for my MA in Leadership (Business). My courses are done and now it's just trying to finish that sucker up.

So tomorrow I start my senior yr of college!! It's so crazy to think I have now been apart of the fierce boards since the pro x days when I think I was a freshman in freshman in highschool

What's everyone's degree in?!

End of next yr- I'll have a bachelor in Psychology
& In January I'm taking my boards for X Ray Tech!

& does anyone have their degree in psychology?! If so what job have you been able to get with it.
Hi Angelica! I have a Master's Degree in Sport Psychology and work as a mental toughness trainer with cheerleader, gymnasts, and other athletes. I feel very lucky to have found the field of sport psychology and the work I do- let me know if you have any questions!

Hi Angelica! I have a Master's Degree in Sport Psychology and work as a mental toughness trainer with cheerleader, gymnasts, and other athletes. I feel very lucky to have found the field of sport psychology and the work I do- let me know if you have any questions!
OMG that is exactly what I want to be !! I will direct message you tomorrow :) we must chat!

I'm finishing up my A.A. at community college and transferring to finish my Bachelors in Sports Management. I originally planned to minor in Marketing and still want to, but the school i'm planning to transfer to has Sports Management in their School of Education and has Marketing in the School of Business. The school of Business is a little harder to get into so if I don't get into the school, i'll be fine in just Sports Management :D

Currently in my second year of getting my BA is psychology with a minor is sociology . Would absolutely love to speak with anyone who has a degree in psych, where they went with it/what degrees they got afterwards, or what type of work they're in now!

Back