All-Star Which Cheer Shoes?!?!?!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Feb 5, 2017
I'm in my first year of cheering and I have my first competition coming up in 3 weeks, but I haven't got any shoes! My coach recommends Nfinity Evolutions, but it's not compulsory to wear them.
I know that the Nfinity Evolutions would be really good to get, but they are too expensive for me right now:(
There is a very similar-looking but cheaper shoe called the Chasse Ace that I would really like to get, but I can't find anywhere to buy them in the UK! :mad:
If anyone knows of a website where I can get Chasse Ace in the UK, I'd be super grateful.

There are also some shoes from a brand called 'Pro Cheer' that look good, but they are less well known and I can't find any reviews on them. They have two shoes. Please check out the links below and tell me if either shoe is worth buying!

First Cheer Adult PROCHEER Cheerleading Trainers
First Cheer Junior PROCHEER® Perfection Cheerleading Shoes

I've also considered buying some white athletic shoes that LOOK a little like cheer shoes for now, and then buying some real ones later. Would any of these be alright?

Skechers | Skechers Drivein Ladies Trainers | Ladies Trainers
Nike | Nike Tanjun Trainers Ladies | Ladies Trainers

Thanks so much if you read all of this, hopefully somebody can answer some of my questions? And if you know of any other cheap cheer shoes that are available in the UK, please share!

Most of the actual cheer shoes are going to be lighter weight. I didn't look at any of your links, but check the shoe weights!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

check out Power shoes. They are a bit wider than Nfinity shoes, but if you are not a flyer they are very light and great for tumbling!!!!! Also a 3rd of the price. My daughter loved them until her bases complained they hated them!!

I'm in my first year of cheering and I have my first competition coming up in 3 weeks, but I haven't got any shoes! My coach recommends Nfinity Evolutions, but it's not compulsory to wear them.
I know that the Nfinity Evolutions would be really good to get, but they are too expensive for me right now:(
There is a very similar-looking but cheaper shoe called the Chasse Ace that I would really like to get, but I can't find anywhere to buy them in the UK! :mad:
If anyone knows of a website where I can get Chasse Ace in the UK, I'd be super grateful.

There are also some shoes from a brand called 'Pro Cheer' that look good, but they are less well known and I can't find any reviews on them. They have two shoes. Please check out the links below and tell me if either shoe is worth buying!

First Cheer Adult PROCHEER Cheerleading Trainers
First Cheer Junior PROCHEER® Perfection Cheerleading Shoes

I've also considered buying some white athletic shoes that LOOK a little like cheer shoes for now, and then buying some real ones later. Would any of these be alright?

Skechers | Skechers Drivein Ladies Trainers | Ladies Trainers
Nike | Nike Tanjun Trainers Ladies | Ladies Trainers

Thanks so much if you read all of this, hopefully somebody can answer some of my questions? And if you know of any other cheap cheer shoes that are available in the UK, please share!

Don't buy the Nike ones, those soles look way too fat to be good for cheer. The Skechers look better.

For real cheer shoes on a budget I recommend Kaepa Stellarlyte, my daughter had them for more than a year and loved them. They are lightweight. I found them on a UK site for you.

6570 Stellarlyte - Kaepa - Brand

I often find nfinity sneakers on amazon in which they are open (not used, returned maybe?) with with tags still attached for about $20 less than the retail price. I have found them as low as $60 for the vengeance.

We've used Nfinity Vengeance and Nfinity Evolutions---CP likes both.

Don't buy the Nike ones, those soles look way too fat to be good for cheer. The Skechers look better.

For real cheer shoes on a budget I recommend Kaepa Stellarlyte, my daughter had them for more than a year and loved them. They are lightweight. I found them on a UK site for you.

6570 Stellarlyte - Kaepa - Brand
I didn't really consider getting Kaepa's, but wow- these look really good. Thank you for finding them on a UK site.

Most of the actual cheer shoes are going to be lighter weight. I didn't look at any of your links, but check the shoe weights!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah I guessed as much. Didn't think the difference would be that noticeable, specially as I've been training in Nike Freeruns for all this time. I suppose it's more important than I thought!

I've worn Nfinities all through HS, College and All Stars and I have no issues. I love my nfinities. I wear evolutions, Vengeance, Defiance and Titan's. Big fan of Nfinity

UPDATE: Couldn't find anything on Amazon or Ebay. All the listings were either dodgy, wildly overpriced, or not my size. I went on shpock (It's like a UK version of Ebay, but more like a boot sale) and searched for nfinity shoes. I found a pair in my size:
https://en.shpock.com/i/WIYrZpNUyXVoi0V6/
They are listed for a fraction of the retail price, however they have been worn for one season already. Do you guys think it's worth it? If they've been worn for one season already, how quickly will they fall apart? Bear in mind that there's only around 5 months left of this season. I personally think they are in great condition, but then again I've never actually worn cheer shoes before.

UPDATE: Couldn't find anything on Amazon or Ebay. All the listings were either dodgy, wildly overpriced, or not my size. I went on shpock (It's like a UK version of Ebay, but more like a boot sale) and searched for nfinity shoes. I found a pair in my size:
https://en.shpock.com/i/WIYrZpNUyXVoi0V6/
They are listed for a fraction of the retail price, however they have been worn for one season already. Do you guys think it's worth it? If they've been worn for one season already, how quickly will they fall apart? Bear in mind that there's only around 5 months left of this season. I personally think they are in great condition, but then again I've never actually worn cheer shoes before.
These look in excellent condition

My CP easily goes through 2 pairs of Nfinitys every season (sometimes 3!), so a pair that's been worn all season would make me nervous. Do you tumble a lot? I'd guess that your needs will depend on what level you are, and whether you base or fly.

Back