High School Which High School Camp Will Your Squad Be Attending This Summer?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Both our squads are headed to UCA camp in Wisconsin at Chula Vista. Not my favorite and not the most competitive but should be good for team bonding!

We have done a UCA home camp the last three years. This year, we are having a former UCA leader who is a teacher in town do our camp.

Our coach is wanting to compete. Obviously, we wouldn't have much hope for a national bid, but it would not matter since we wouldn't be eligible. I don't know if the coach knows this.

I don't hold much hope for a good camp experience this year and cp is disappointed that she can't try for All-American again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd love to hear your experiences of that camp after you go! It's one I've looked at before.

I will let you know! We went to App State last summer and loved it but Gatlinburg is actually closer for us. We are excited!

My CP will be attending NCA speed camp at SNHU with her team.

This is the school I coach at first year in at least 8 years doing camp, I decided to do a JAMZ camp that is being held at a local high school, I was going to do a home UCA camp but the JAMZ camp is half the price.

Does anyone know how much it costs to do a home camp/how you sign up for one? Can you do an NCA home camp but get a UCA bid? Does it matter how many days you sign up for if you want a bid? Like is there a 2 day requirement for a bid or something?

This is the school I coach at first year in at least 8 years doing camp, I decided to do a JAMZ camp that is being held at a local high school, I was going to do a home UCA camp but the JAMZ camp is half the price.

We are doing Jamz too, but we are doing the overnight option at East Bay. WAY cheaper for us than normal UCA or NCA camps.

Back