All-Star Which Is More Difficult?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

@TealFan I think we might know who's taking home a FB award :) @BSS2000 has had to dig deep to keep us entertained today.

well what if I told you I stayed up late to watch the UK/Ohio State game after being up for almost 36 hours straight, then only sleeping for three hours before getting up to get my cp ready for competition?

Maybe had you said you stayed up late cheering for UK during the game, but not just for watching.

Maybe had you said you stayed up late cheering for UK during the game, but not just for watching.
Well duh! I wouldn't have stayed up that late just to watch them when I just have easily could have found out the score when I woke up! I also kept up w/the Carolina game while on the road...was definitely cheering for them.

Okay,
Sorry that I'm going back to the original point of this thread, but this is defintely something that I really want to know. Here is my opinion on the order of difficulty. All of these are facing the front the entire time (aka no turning while tick tocking)

1) High to High Stretch to Stretch
2) Low to High Stretch to Stretch
3) High to High Lib to Stretch
4) Low to High Lib to Stretch

Now, currently we are working High to High Lib to Stretch Tick Tocks, and the stunt groups on my team (Tribe Chiefs) are actually saying that the High to High Lib to Strech is actually easier than the Low to High Lib to Stretch Tick Tock. I personally like the look of Low to Highs more, but I want to know if a judge really will score our stunt score higher at Worlds if we do High to Highs versus Low to Highs.

Ja-Mez

I would score you higher for the high to high than the low to high.

Back