White Uniforms Or Black ?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

so far, I think SSX is the only team that can pull off white uniforms...they just don't look good unless they've got accents on them.
my uniform has white accents, and event that little bit is annoying, it gets dirty and I always manage to get somebody else's red lipstick on it. :p

I think it also depends on what other colors are on the uniform to accent it. but from a practicality point, black is probably better

white looks good but so does black..i find the you just have to be careful with the white unis and have a tan..lol they don't look good on really white ppl haha. University of Western Ontario look awesome in their unis..they wear white first run and black the 2nd run

My team has both white and brown uniforms (yes my school's colors are brown and gold.) and we personally prefer the brown ones because we cheer on a red track and the white uniforms show everything whereas the brown ones we only have to really worry about our white crop tops.

My team has both white and brown uniforms (yes my school's colors are brown and gold.) and we personally prefer the brown ones because we cheer on a red track and the white uniforms show everything whereas the brown ones we only have to really worry about our white crop tops.
so i'd go with black

White uniforms are growing on me a little bit, but I don't like how they look on most stages. Makes girls look flushed out unless you have that perfect tan. Maybe im just waiting for a white uniform i actually like.

Black... Its definately more flattering, but make sure to add some bling. Saw ACX's uniform this weekend and loved the colors and bling but disliked the skort. The uniform really shined on stage!

I love the look of white uniforms if they all fit perfectly, I'm thinking of UA and Weathergirls as good examples. I'm a filthy little grub though, so it's probably for the best that my uni is mostly black ;)

I think it definitely depends on the design of the uniform. My old college team (Hawaii Pacific) had both. Black looked 10x better during prelims than white did (prelim comp was inside), but for finals (outside on the bandshell) white popped a little bit more.

I also think the cleanliness of your team plays a big part. Sloppy team: go black.. In white, you can see every single wrong motion because it pops out. Black blends a little better.. Clean team: black looks clean, but white will reallyyy accentuate how precise they are..

The debate continues... lol

Back