All-Star Who Got The Exclusive Worlds Email?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

But does any other event currently claim to be a "world championship" other then Worlds? International All Levels and US Finals don't claim to be a worlds title do they? Also couldn't what Jamfest wants to form just be called a National Championship and go around this rule?

I had originally thought it was to stop teams competing at events like this http://www.ifc-hdqrs.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=117&Itemid=107 , though that may be more because not being in the US I see things from an international stand point. However I think it will means a lot of EP's will need to be very careful how the name events and may not end well. I know of a number of events which are advertised as International Championships in a lot of different countries that as far as I can tell would fall under this ruling

Opps I just realized it say "International Championships" which means International All Levels, but do other countries participate in this? If not it seems pretty simple to switch the name.

I also wonder what happens if a coach has a Senior 5 team at worlds but also coaches a Youth 3 that wants to go to IAL.

Well dang I guess I no one team is going to England now.
I would rather win Worlds then have a trip to England. But thats just me...
Still wish we could do both. :(

Excuse my ignorance but i just wanna make sure i understand. So if you compete in the ICU Worlds you're not allowed to compete in any other competition that's considered 'Worlds' or 'International'?

What is truly funny, is that you can get a worlds bid at the UCA Allstar International Championship, but since you competed at an "international" championship, you are not allowed to go to worlds.

So just on my end of the country-
No Worlds for the following competitions,
International All-Levels
UCA Allstar International Championship
NCA Daytona Beach International Championship.

The Majors, and the U.S. Finals are fine because they aren't "international" or "world" Championships

What is truly funny, is that you can get a worlds bid at the UCA Allstar International Championship, but since you competed at an "international" championship, you are not allowed to go to worlds.

So just on my end of the country-
No Worlds for the following competitions,
International All-Levels
UCA Allstar International Championship
NCA Daytona Beach International Championship.

The Majors, and the U.S. Finals are fine because they aren't "international" or "world" Championships

I wonder if it would count for the next season if a program competed at an International or World Championships AFTER Worlds.

does this prevent teams from going to international all levels or us finals considering they call themselves the "all level worlds"

No because they ( the companies ) don't claim to be all level worlds, coaches, kids and parents call it that to make their level 2 kid feel like they are going to worlds. Bible.

Latest posts

Back