All-Star Who Is Everyone's Favorite 2011 Flyer ?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Gabi is a beautiful flyer! and she throws a lovely double as well. which scores points in the all around category. Emily, Sabrina, and Kenzie on my team (GT Platinum) are amazing. I LOVEE Haley Ridgely......brandon senior black's center. she gives you the point in the scorpion.

tougher question: who are your favorite bases?

Maddie Gardner. She's my favorite base, flyer, and front spot (and she duck walks too!). She's so multi-talented in this years routine, what's not to love!?

and for flyers: Steph Kam from Diamonds! Awesome cheerleader and person! she's their center stunt, and Jatara bases her! which leads me to another favorite base: our very own Jatara!

Hmmmm... This one is really tough... REALLY TOUGH... I have three daughters in cheer and all of them fly. My oldest Ashley, my daughter Gabi, and my youngest daughter Amanda... but ... in the category of flying, I have to give it to my middle daughter Gabi... she's my favorite flyer...

awesome!
but now i wanna see the others! even if they're not at her level, i bet they're great and still deserve some props :)

Emily Sawyer (Gym Tyme)
Britni Love (KA)
Caitlyn Krulee (Cali)
Carly Manning (CA Panthers)
The girl on CA Wildcats with the really really blonde hair in a bob (I think there might actually be 2 of them). I can never remember her name, but for some reason I always watch her during the stunt.

I really enjoy watching flyers when they smile and shine like Maddie and Gabi. I do not enjoy watching a flyer, especually a point flyer, who is NOT smiling but either struggling with frustrated faces or sticking tongues out.

Maddie Gardner. She's my favorite base, flyer, and front spot (and she duck walks too!). She's so multi-talented in this years routine, what's not to love!?

and for flyers: Steph Kam from Diamonds! Awesome cheerleader and person! she's their center stunt, and Jatara bases her! which leads me to another favorite base: our very own Jatara!
hahahaha thanx Steph is obvi my favorite too! : ) She has reallyyy good body control, beautiful flyer not to mention beautiful person!

awesome!
but now i wanna see the others! even if they're not at her level, i bet they're great and still deserve some props :)

Yeah, I know I am not supposed to be doing that. I don't think I have any video online of my youngest Amanda, but here's a couple of my oldest Ashley with the worlds most incredible base, Otto Pinto of the Miami Heat Extreme Team...

The girl on CA Wildcats with the really really blonde hair in a bob (I think there might actually be 2 of them). I can never remember her name, but for some reason I always watch her during the stunt.

The more flexible one is Chelsea (i think?) and Kati is the other one with great tumbling.

Back