All-Star Who Is Everyone's Favorite 2011 Flyer ?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Courtney Goodlow & Tessa Konczylo- WCSS
Bam- Rockstar Beatles center fly
Caitlyn Krulee- Cali Small Sr
Emily Sawyer- Gymtyme Platinum
Lexi Mitchell- Charlotte TEAL
Sabrina Mone- Cheer Express Center fly (all their flyers have great body lines)
Tori Allen- Fierce Small Ltd. her body position are to die for
UA Legacy center fly - Sarah Stewart
Champion Cheer Sr Open 5 center fly

(I'm gonna keep adding as I watch. I like to recognize people other than the obvious picks too)

I'm a little biased, but I'm picking Sarah too. I'm constantly amazed by what Sarah can do. And when they busted out that one-armed, single-base stunt at NCA, my jaw dropped watching the video.

I'm a little biased, but I'm picking Sarah too. I'm constantly amazed by what Sarah can do. And when they busted out that one-armed, single-base stunt at NCA, my jaw dropped watching the video.

Wow... Wishful thinking I guess. That should say one-legged, single-based stunt. LOL!

Yeah, I know I am not supposed to be doing that. I don't think I have any video online of my youngest Amanda, but here's a couple of my oldest Ashley with the worlds most incredible base, Otto Pinto of the Miami Heat Extreme Team...

awesome! i like the last one...I don't think I've ever seen that before

My fave 2011 flyer is Cassidy on Md Twisters Reign. I absolutely adore her. Can't take my eyes off of her during the routine. Love the fact that she flies beautifully, tumbles beautifully and works it out in the dance. :)

Lexi Mitchell from Charlotte Allstars TEAL!!!!! Love her, as I know where she started in flying, which was barely an elevator prep! Everyone else that has had shout outs are Awesome as well!!! Keep workin it Ladies!!!!:)

Courtney Goodlow -WCSS
Gabi, Megan G - Top Gun medium
Heather Tabb, Kristina S - Top Gun I5
the center flyer from Stingray Sm Sr... what's her name?
Christine Little, Sophia Ranni - WC Lites
Caitlyn Krulee - Cali Lady Bullets
Melinda Burchett - Maryland Marlins
Emily Sawyer - Kentucky Elite
and last but not least Maddie G from CEA

Molly G. - Does everything right! Bases, Flys, tumbles like what (first tumbler out of corner on SE) and fierce baskets!
J'ailah Z. (was point flyer on YE last season. Has right stretch/scale picture in "Fierce Photos" thread) also great tumbler and base!
But, I love these girls! So, I'm biased!

p.s. After the fall at NCA, when Gabi fought her way back into the stunt, and pulled her beautiful scorp on time to the music, she is my shero!

Back