All-Star Who is excited for UCA College Nationals?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Keep_Believing

Staff member
Cheer Parent
FBOD:LLFB
Apr 11, 2011
* I am posting in all star forum because it's a big deal and more people read & comment over here.

What teams are y'all rooting for?

Are there any twitters sharing updates on teams from UCA College Nationals. CheerUpdates isn't covering it. Thanks

It’s time to act like a total weirdo at work and get stupidly shaky about something that affects me in no way whatsoever.

The noise that is most similar to the one I make while watching this comp is similar to the one Peter makes when reciting all the fifty states in a quarter of a second:

“HHAIIH.”

LOL

If you are watching please share updates. I didn't renew my varsity TV subscription.

2023 Partner Stunt Championship
🥇
- Navarro
🥈
- Weber State
🥉
- Weber State
4th - Oklahoma
5th - Texas Tech

Wow, my predictions were wrong.

This might be the year UMN dance takes their title(s) back from Ohio State. Because honestly I don’t know anyone who is beating this (skip to see turns):

I know this isn’t a dance board, but maybe someone familiar with college nationals can help me because I give up. Guess who is in second after semis:

Hint: it’s the team that DIDNT mess up their turn section.

I stg it’s like UDA is punishing Minnesota or something. Did they switch camps recently or what?

Are results posted anywhere? Specifically for partner stunt. I saw Navarro won, but the only list I could find had a Weber State team in front with Bid Qualified beside a bunch of teams. Was that semis? Sorry, up in Canada and don't really follow US College stuff

Are results posted anywhere? Specifically for partner stunt. I saw Navarro won, but the only list I could find had a Weber State team in front with Bid Qualified beside a bunch of teams. Was that semis? Sorry, up in Canada and don't really follow US College stuff
Varsity TV, under results and UCA on twitter

Back