All-Star Who Was the First....

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm pretty sure Superstars was the first Pennsylvania gym to bring multiple teams to worlds. (Intl Open, J5, and Senior Black in 2009)

And this one may be completely wrong, but I thought I read somewhere that Charlotte Allstars were the first to compete Texas Twisters and they were the first all girl team to have full squad full ups. (2006)
what is a "texas twister"?

So much hype about Whitneys standing double before the season started. Too bad it never happend in a competition.

amanda graceffa(sp?) from cali competed a standing one and half early in the season and i heard she would eventually do a standing double but the routine changed and the double was never competed

@ :19

I saw this at the beginning of the season... I personally never liked it too much :p

I'm almost positive:
Pyramids (Cheergyms.com), Mavericks, Champion Outlaws and Desert something cant remember name were the first four gyms from California
i remember there was High Desert Cheer.

lol, good grief, I remember looking at them and being like, OMG they have halftops! Back in the day when everyone had full tops and fake hair.

this must have been before they put a cap on number of athletes. and/or enforced a rule regarding a required spotter for rewinds.
regardless, extremely impressive :)
I would assume before the cap was put on. One year on South Jersey Storm Open 6, I think we had like 53 people on the floor.

I would assume before the cap was put on. One year on South Jersey Storm Open 6, I think we had like 53 people on the floor.

yeah, our junior 4 had 55 one year. and i do believe ACE had a team of 70 some.
it may not technically be a "first", but does anyone know the record of highest number of athletes to perform on the floor at once?

Back